Dundee Utd V Aberdeen (2 - 1)

Aye heard this also. Peer loon :-(.

Cheers for getting me in yesterday. I've no idea what happened to my ticket like. The tickets were flimsy as fuck and lost the stub bit. No idea what I'd have done if you weren't there.

What a magnificent shape I got myself into.

No problem, I was still laughing at the boy's reaction to you

attempting to pinch some of his chips.

I always carry a spare ticket just in case such a moment occurs :-)

Just getting over my hangover, reflecting on the game, Think I could come for a cross ball with more conviction than Brown -pish, but not half as pish as twinkle toes Goodwillie. Bet United were shitting themselves when we took Smith on, not sure if he actually touched the ball. Was it only me at thought we should have taken Wilo on for Pawlett and Shankland on for Goodwillie. I would also get Rooney away from the wide position as all he is doing is bringing defenders over to make it more difficult for our wide midfielders.

GUTTED -COYR

Just getting over my hangover, reflecting on the game, Think I could come for a cross ball with more conviction than Brown -pish, but not half as pish as twinkle toes Goodwillie. Bet United were shitting themselves when we took Smith on, not sure if he actually touched the ball. Was it only me at thought we should have taken Wilo on for Pawlett and Shankland on for Goodwillie. I would also get Rooney away from the wide position as all he is doing is bringing defenders over to make it more difficult for our wide midfielders.

GUTTED -COYR

Yes probably. Flood is a negative cunt.

Steven Maclean was the ref that let that ridiculous goal stand vs Motherwell on the last day of the season. He disallowed our goal yesterday for a way softer "infringement". He's the brother of Brian McLean, ex-Motherwell and Dundee United. Only in Scottish football.

Brian also an ex HUN :hunbash:

Baby Byrne speaks for all honest Aberdeen fans,terrific analysis.Every single big game,big occasion and it's the same. Scott Brown has gone under the radar and had very,very little to do protected by good defenders. His lack of ability on cross balls and lack of command of his area was laid bare for all to see.One day somebody will be honest about that league cup final last March too.Aberdeen 0 v Inverness Caley Thistle 0,after extra time, Aberdeen won at beat the goalie.

Disappointing day yesterday but with a bit of perspective it was far from the worst let-down we have had over the years. We must have spent the whole week of training concentrating on the new defence. The preparation worked, apart from two individual errors which you cannot account for. The back four played well for the most part, especially given they had a new player to assimilate, as well as having to recover from a poor performance in Perth. According to McInnes himself it was the rest of the team that were indifferent on the day. Theres no excuses but the state of the pitch would not have helped runners like Pawlett and McGinn, with Niall scunnered by the bobble of the ball a few times. Watching the highlights we did have a good half hour spell in the game after the interval when we created lots of chances. I think there will be more occasions like this weekend to make amends.

COYR :)

• Upvote 1

Still spewing about yesterday. Goodwillie needs dropped off the back of that performance, there's having a bad day then there's actively trying to not score. Looked like the latter to me. Also Pawlett needs a spell on the bench and a change of footwear, yesterday I could have sworn he had jalettes on, his touch was like Darren Mackie's shooting.

• Site Sponsor

Good luck to utd in the final. I think they wanted it more than us. As for our form that's now 2 draws and a defeat. Something has to change for the county and tims games coming up! I think it's time some players got dropped I.e goodwillie, McGinn, Pawlett.............?

Very noble sentiments there, Mr Bacon.

I, on the other hand, hope the Minks give the Jutes a right tanking in the final.

No sour grapes, just never forgiven Tinknamara for his performance for us v QoS at Hampden and disappearing up the tunnel on being substituted.

And yes, I do hold grudges.

• Upvote 2

having watched the highlights in full, we were done over in that by some horrific decisions. Nothing at all wrong with rooneys goal, cifti was offside for their goal. I actually wondered at the time if the linesman wasn't sure if cifti touched it so never flagged then when it was given to him didn't have the bottle to rule it out. Either that or he was just shite. Both were terrible decisions though. Clear penalty when rooney is tripped at the jack chance as well.

As for McNamara commenting that United were by far the better team, incredible. Scored their first completely against the run of play, we had plenty chances and were so wasteful, they scored off a corner with incompetent goalkeeping and an offside goal. They had one tactic which was to look for balls over the top, primarily in the first half in and around Daniels but noticeably after he settled as the game went on they were getting no joy.

• Upvote 2

Absolutely nothing to do with bottling it, United wanting it more or anything like that.

Quite simply a lack of potency up front.

No lack of potency, scored two perfectly good goals.

Utter shite.

Lumping it up to Rooney for knockdowns when our best opportunities came from playing it into the corners.

Scored two perfectly good goals.

We deserved to win but our finishing is woeful.

Rooney's goal was not an infringement.

I thought we were by far the better side and were just unlucky.

Was it the same ref as last game of last season?

Would be interesting to sit the cunt down and show him Motherwells goal against us and Rooney's goal yesterday and explain why 1 is a goal and the other is not. Then glass him

Well said. Horrific display.

Steven Maclean was the ref that let that ridiculous goal stand vs Motherwell on the last day of the season. He disallowed our goal yesterday for a way softer "infringement". He's the brother of Brian McLean, ex-Motherwell and Dundee United. Only in Scottish football.

Horrific display.

Officials can often be excused for fractional offside decisions etc but hes got the Rooney one horribly wrong. Hopefully he's demoted for a spell.

Horrific display.

Good luck to utd in the final. I think they wanted it more than us. As for our form that's now 2 draws and a defeat. Something has to change for the county and tims games coming up! I think it's time some players got dropped I.e goodwillie, McGinn, Pawlett.............?

Absolute horseshit baconlugs. Aberdeen dominated them in terms of possession and chances. The desire was there too. The Dons scored two perfectly good goals, which if both awarded would very likely have been enough to win the game. A stinking refereeing performance was extremely costly. As Baby Maybe Byrne says, the referee should be given the opportunity to explain himself there. If Rooney's contact was deemed a foul, then there are more than 20 fouls every minute in every game. Then, yes he should be glassed.

Well said. Horrific display.

Horrific display.

Horrific display.

Absolute horseshit baconlugs. Aberdeen dominated them in terms of possession and chances. The desire was there too. The Dons scored two perfectly good goals, which if both awarded would very likely have been enough to win the game. A stinking refereeing performance was extremely costly. As Baby Maybe Byrne says, the referee should be given the opportunity to explain himself there. If Rooney's contact was deemed a foul, then there are more than 20 fouls every minute in every game. Then, yes he should be glassed.

Correct on all counts

Jack should have buried his chance when Cuntniak tipped it over, on another day he would have.

Hope to fuck we dont see the fud back in goals next week.

Goodwillie needs a rocket up his arse

hope the tims fucking hammer the cunts in the final with their pishy 10000 supporters