Dundee Utd V Aberdeen (2 - 1)

• Site Sponsor

Correct on all counts

Jack should have buried his chance when Cuntniak tipped it over, on another day he would have.

Hope to fuck we dont see the fud back in goals next week.

Goodwillie needs a rocket up his arse

hope the tims fucking hammer the cunts in the final with their pishy 10000 supporters

I think the pitch played its part in him mishitting it.

Cunt of a referee cost us a lot of money again.

Very disappointing. This is exactly the kind of thing behind why I hate USh*ted.

Game heavily influenced by a stinking ref and shocking goal-keeping. A scandal.

Two young lassies singing Stand Free on Sauchiehall St at about 11am on Sunday morning raised my spirits somewhat, and certainly helped take the look off the group of (I think) females cutting about fully dressed in Rangers tracksuits and dragging union jack wheeled luggage after them (think they were from norn iron).

I did a Pash before the game.

Not a clue where my seat was so just picked the nearest seat. Got shifted sharpish and found my dad and stood at his seat. The next I remember is I'm buying a hot dog and meet my friends who took me to my seat.

What a shape.

I think I am going to hire a carer to look after me next time.

Couldn't bear to come on here over the weekend so haven't seen any of the other posts. I was sober at the game but couldn't be angry at full time as it was like we didn't show up or were out played. I thought we looked like the only team who was going to win for the most part, we missed far too many chances. None of the forward 5 played very well and Considine was up against it with the pace of GMS. McInnes was the main culprit for me. We needed a change about 70 mins in, not once they'd scored the winner.

Rooney's goal looked fine to me, my tim mate saw highlights on sportscene immediately after the game and he said there was nothing wrong with it?

We missed far too many chances, as well as gifting them two goals. Fair play to United though, hope they go on and win it.

A lighter moment. I thought the folk taking the free shots at half time were disabled. I was in genuine fits of laughter thinking that 20,000 Dons fans were booing folk with learning difficulties trying to score a goal. Was some decent banter from the folk taking the kicks too. A mate beside me ended up singing "yer spastics are shite, yer spastics are shite. Dundee United, yer spastics are shite". Wasn't til we were on the train home that we realised it was just overweight folk.

Now the train home. We were in the queue to join the queue. Immediately behind us some family of folk skipped in, ahead of 100 or so other folk. One poster on here was justifiably upset but got a bit too angry in the immediate aftermath. Queue children crying and men challenging him to a square go :hysterical: The men ended up leaving the queue but left the women and children in. They then contacted the police to say a man in a 'black jacket' had abused them. Me and my two mates were taken aside, about to be lifted until the family later identified that it was not us. They were treated like the victims whilst the pigswere looking for the real culprit in the black jacket. He obviously made it on to the train as I saw him back in Aberdeen (gave him the swerve as he was totally tattied, with a gammy leg too) and we had to stand all the way home as we'd missed any chance of a seat thanks to old bill :angry11:

I hate hampden. Half empty dome, shit for atmosphere and comes with a freshly ploughed pitch.

Also, it is in fucking Glasgow.

Oh, and I have never seen a dons win there.

Pawlett, McGinn, Goodwillie and Reynolds (once Taylor is back) need dropped.

Monday blues are horrific, hiding behind my computer not wanting to look or speak to anyone while I sweat out the last of the booze and nurse the bruises that I appear to be covered in. Wife must have beat me up when I got in or I sledged home from town on my back. Fuck knows.

On a lighter note I met Cheesepipes before the game, he is a beautiful man, and a great kisser.

Think I shared a taxi with BSDH and Fash to Hampden? Is this correct!? I was smashed as usual, but 97% sure this happened.

Aye that was me, could've been Fash as well. I only met him that morning and can't mind if he was in the cab.

I've got vague memories of us embracing multiple times and getting turned away from a bar beside Hampden.

Lovely to meet you.

The highlight of the day was a near scrap in the hotel after some bairns were throwing snowballs.

Daniels looked decent. Maybe it was just me but I thought Considine was our man of the match. Jack & Rooney were all right.

Hayes was shite again. Pawlett took about 100 touches then lost it every time. As did Goodwillie. McGinn is a twat. Reynolds had a mare. Didn't notice Logan.

If Scott Brown does that again then he's getting a pie thrown at him and maybe an angry tweet.

Aye that was me, could've been Fash as well. I only met him that morning and can't mind if he was in the cab.

I've got vague memories of us embracing multiple times and getting turned away from a bar beside Hampden.

Lovely to meet you.

Ah yes I remember, that was Clockwork, their loss obviously.

Likewise my friend. :thumbup1:

The culprit walked 3 miles from Hampden and was shattered.

The 2 lads trying to justif them skipping the queue were about to get wiped oot by an angry black jacket wearer.

He took his black jacket off and went to the toilet.

I've no time for queue jumping :-).

I regret the kids crying but that wasn't my reasoning nor was my anger at them it was queue jumping. The 2 guys wound me up and the anger was directed at them.

There was a group of fans who had queued like everyone else who had younger kids with them and they were more deserving of a space on the train.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I saw how angry you were and thought 'If I go near that then I'm in a cell with him tonight'.