Dundee Utd V Aberdeen (2 - 1)

Ach it's done now. Much younger families in that queue deserved a space on our train more than the queue jumpers.

The 2 lads shat themselves though. That was where my anger was aimed at.

I met couple folk off here but can't remember who.

I only remember seeing Don Fonte who was an absolute gent.

Good to meet you Roberto, you are indeed a sound cunt and fairly handsome!

Had a great day out bar the score. Stayed in Glasgow the night and surprised we survived it the shape we got in and the numerous renditions of some of the more colourful tunes in the Aberdeen songbook all over Glasgow.

Good to meet you Roberto, you are indeed a sound cunt and fairly handsome!

Had a great day out bar the score. Stayed in Glasgow the night and surprised we survived it the shape we got in and the numerous renditions of some of the more colourful tunes in the Aberdeen songbook all over Glasgow.

Did I meet you also? Your name is ringing a bell.

The highlight of the day was a near scrap in the hotel after some bairns were throwing snowballs.

Aye, two little pished cunts who couldn't handle their liquor got into a snowball fight with the kids on our bus. One of them got one off the dish and unwisely chose to attempt to batter the 13 year old kid who launched it. Given who his father is, it was a decision that could have been very, very costly

God knows min, it just got a bitty mental. My mates got a couple of cracking photos if he puts them on Facebook I'll PM you his name so you can have a gander yourself. Boy was sound, as was everyone I met. Surprising like, to have that many drunken bams congregated in 1 place with that much drink and other stuff kicking about and everyone having a party with zero carry ons was brilliant.

God knows min, it just got a bitty mental. My mates got a couple of cracking photos if he puts them on Facebook I'll PM you his name so you can have a gander yourself. Boy was sound, as was everyone I met. Surprising like, to have that many drunken bams congregated in 1 place with that much drink and other stuff kicking about and everyone having a party with zero carry ons was brilliant.

Could have been Elvis actually, worlds smallest goalie? Aye tell him to get them up, would be good to see. I had a great day apart from the 90 minutes in between.