Kenny Mclean

Guest RosemountRed

Did we not get money from Falkirk for John Stewart years ago? That was incredible business if we did.

Yes haha, around 50k.

Can't argue with that.

Some signing if this goes through.

Seriously, if looking at the rest of the league a few weeks ago, and was allowed a pick of the opposition, Maclean and Shinnie would have been up there on that list.

Incredible we are paying a fee as well. :omg:

Don't get this assumption that because of this Jack will be on his way.

2 completely different types of player.

Though is he was to move on I hope to fuck we can get a decent fee for him.

See someone was talking about Fyvie earlier on.

Noticed elsewhere he has been released by Wigan?

Canna find far I saw it like.

I think McLean is more of a replacement for when Robson retires at the end of the season.

My thoughts exactly and what a great replacement – our squad is continually improving each transfer window. Was delighted with Daniels and Shinnie but another fantastic signing in Kenny Mclean. We have strengthened the most this transfer above anyone else. Also another player we have beaten an English side for – tells you Aberdeen are on the way back up!

Regarding Jack – he recently mentioned he was happy to remain at Aberdeen due to his family and was looking to sit down and discuss a new contract.

Very interesting bit of business indeed. Without doubt Ando and Robson are not likely to be starting games for us any more, so the squad needs bolstered. Moreover, Dereks swoop for Daniels last minute shows that guys like Shaughnessy and Robertson haven't won his confidence, despite lots of starting appearances. Mclean and Culjak are necessary signings therefore. I think Culjak - a left-sided CB - will be adapted to play as a full-back providing competition for considine until Shinnie arrives. These signings will allow Hayes to revert to his natural position as a left winger. Exactly how Mclean will be deployed will be interesting to see, whether he plays alongside Jack replacing Flood or in front of jack and Flood behind the striker(s). Consider the line-up:-

GK

Logan Taylor (Daniels) Reynolds (Culjak/Consi) Shinnie

Jack Flood

McGinn Mclean Hayes

Rooney (GW)

All sorts of possibilities and we might see Pawlett and certainly Considine facing stiff competition for a start. Intriguing......

COYR!

Very interesting bit of business indeed. Without doubt Ando and Robson are not likely to be starting games for us any more, so the squad needs bolstered. Moreover, Dereks swoop for Daniels last minute shows that guys like Shaughnessy and Robertson haven't won his confidence, despite lots of starting appearances. Mclean and Culjak are necessary signings therefore. I think Culjak - a left-sided CB - will be adapted to play as a full-back providing competition for considine until Shinnie arrives. These signings will allow Hayes to revert to his natural position as a left winger. Exactly how Mclean will be deployed will be interesting to see, whether he plays alongside Jack replacing Flood or in front of jack and Flood behind the striker(s). Consider the line-up:-

GK

Logan Taylor (Daniels) Reynolds (Culjak/Consi) Shinnie

Jack Flood

McGinn Mclean Hayes

Rooney (GW)

All sorts of possibilities and we might see Pawlett and certainly Considine facing stiff competition for a start. Intriguing......

COYR!

Most significant thing about your line-up there is that you've dropped Goodwillie!