Kenny Mclean

Most significant thing about your line-up there is that you've dropped Goodwillie!

Didn't even really occur to me Oxford! He's a good player on his day but Niall is actually more effective as the second striker, Rooney being better at leading the lime IMO. He's a great player to have as a potential substitute and actually would do better in the attacking midfield position I reckon?

Would need to free up a wage first. Clangers will be gone in the summer.

Please don't tease us like that. I presume he is getting a testimonial before he leaves which ain't announced as of yet.

I'm afraid it's more likely Brown will leave in the summer if either of them. Just can not see how we'd get Langfield to go unless we can persuade an SPL club to give him a longer deal than he has here.

Please don't tease us like that. I presume he is getting a testimonial before he leaves which ain't announced as of yet.

I'm afraid it's more likely Brown will leave in the summer if either of them. Just can not see how we'd get Langfield to go unless we can persuade an SPL club to give him a longer deal than he has here.

He could be deemed unfit to see out his contract on medical grounds...after his napper explosion the club surely have something written into his contract to that effect?

Surely it would have been announced by now if he was to be given one.

Excellent signing.

Slight risk with spending money but I think as a business plan for the club aiming to bring in £1m average a season in sales and spend 30% of it on prospects to supplement the playing assets is about. Just got to sell someone for decent cash now.

I don't want to see Jack leave tbh but £2m would be the biggest fee we've brought in for a while and would really lay down a marker of what the club is now about.

Have got to say McInnes does well in the transfer market.

Shinnie is a great signing, i hope we've offered ICT £50k to get him in today, would be a perfect icing on the cake if we could. Offer them Robson too :-)

I wouldn't know this lad from larry but seeing how chuffed the lot of you are I'm excited. And seeing that belter of a goal he scored from half a mile out... this excites me.

So he's an attacking midfielder is he? A young up and comer who we just paid money for?

What a great wee bit of news to wake up to.

• Upvote 1