Kenny Mclean

• Site Sponsor

I think the goalkeeping for United's second goal is all I remember at the time of the game (and the fact I lost my hat, fuck knows where that went).

I wasn't happy at the time.

Our goal is nothing how I remember it like. I thought it was a shot from outside the box...fuck knows what game I was watching.

Anyways, I'm still gutted - but I was fairly happy that we are as a club showing ambition by spending cash of that magnitude especially on a player who is rated highly in Scotland.

I hope it works out for Daniels as well, hopefully he builds on his performance and brings out the best in Reynolds again, and we can perhaps get him in from WBA at the end of the season.

I look forward to seeing McLean in an Aberdeen shirt.

berto_periodic_table_name_hat-r929fa43d1

Found it

s.gif

s.gif

McLean isn't a replacement for Jack.

Completely different players.

I know what you're saying Ksl what with jack being the holding player and McLean much more attack minded (pawlett like) but I think it's also fair to add jack plays that role because of who is around him not because he's not capable of being more attack minded. Unfortunately I think he will be gone in the summer and flood/low/McLean will be our central midfield base with pawlett, mcginn Hayes and smith operating either wide or as back ups. Not a bad unit when you consider it really even without jack who IMO has been exceptional this season.

One move at Perth the other week summed him up. 2 players marking him out by touch line he nutmegged one calm as u like and played the ball off the other winning a corner. Lovely skill.

Unfortunately I think he will be gone in the summer and flood/low/McLean will be our central midfield base with pawlett, mcginn Hayes and smith operating either wide or as back ups. Not a bad unit when you consider it really even without jack who IMO has been exceptional this season.

I agree that Jack's been excellent, but surely if he is away in the summer then not only have we pulled in a fee for him, but also his wage has been freed up. Along with Anderson's, Robson's, Shug's? Robertson's? DM will have his eye on someone out there, if Jack doesn't go then we just need back up, if he does then maybe there'll be funds available. Low may possibly be needed as a "home grown" and "club trained" player for Europe. But other than that don't know where he fits in the team?

He's a hun,that has been established...fuck all we can do about it...what I find baffling is that this is even mentioned...real hun filth like Rae (former hun captain) and that useless cunt Hughes were welcomed into the fold by the majority...I hope he does well and if he doesn't he'll become a useless hun cunt....

He's a hun,that has been established...fuck all we can do about it...what I find baffling is that this is even mentioned...real hun filth like Rae (former hun captain) and that useless cunt Hughes were welcomed into the fold by the majority...I hope he does well and if he doesn't he'll become a useless hun cunt....

I know you can't let your facade slip but....Gav Rae was, is, and will always be a bigger Aberdeen supporter than Graham Shinnie.

Very excited about the summer now. Anyone who hasn't got a contract now should be shiteing it. A lot of "players" leaving/retiring. Some cash in the bank for Jack and one assumes a desire to move quickly because of a mid July start for the Europa League (albeit one assumes 2 weeks later than last year…) Let's face it, we wouldn't make Champs League if we won the league… Making it through the group stages next season would be amazing, and with any luck we'd be 5 points clear at the top of the league at this stage of the season. Qualifying for the Champs League 2016/7 ? I don't see why not !

Ok - let's make this easy. Go to his twitter page @GraemeShinnie and read his blurb. First sentence is "supporter of the dons". Not sure how much you'll be able to see beyond that, but if you can, look through his tweets about afc. Then, if you're man enough, come back and apologise.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: