Iptv / Kodi

caledonia

I don't get this clamour for unlimited telly I must confess.

Maybe it's just me. I could not find anything worth watching on television about 15 years ago so I decided to end it there and I doubt it's changed much in the meantime.

I am sure you will like it more when colour telly reaches Wick

• Admin

Anyone manage to find a reliable stream for premier sports? The stream in the iVue EPG for Premier Sports doesn't work and neither did the obvious alternatives.

If anyone else was having trouble, i ended up finding the 'Zeus Video' add-on which works

I am sure you will like it more when colour telly reaches Wick

You're not understanding me.

I've seen what telly has to offer.

Nothing, I think it's wall to wall shite.

You appear to be quite obsessive about your television and the stuff that appears on it.

That cannot be healthy.

You can either take my advice or leave it. It's offered as a means of helping you improve your life so there's little need for your abusive and condescending tone.

You're not understanding me.

I've seen what telly has to offer.

Nothing, I think it's wall to wall shite.

You appear to be quite obsessive about your television and the stuff that appears on it.

That cannot be healthy.

You can either take my advice or leave it. It's offered as a means of helping you improve your life so there's little need for your abusive and condescending tone.

Why is watching telly not healthy but spending hours on the internet fine

• Upvote 4

Thought you said it was a poor mans chromecast? In the 2nd post of the thread no less!

Ollie's your man to set it up. Bother him!

Well, I believe it was Bruce Springsteen who said "The times they are a changing..."

@@ollie1903 - I'm at work until about 4pm, so if you could sort it for when I'm finished that would be sound.