Iptv / Kodi

caledonia

Done the download, got the TVMC set up on the stick. Went to download the Zeus add on and just getting "Zeus Video, Update, Donate Today options to select.

Clicked on Pheonix, nothing to select there either.

What have I done wrong/what will I need to do to fix?

Phoenix has been dodgy lately. Nae sure it's a problem with you but mine was working ok a couple of days ago then a lot of the choices disappeared. My ill informed guess is a server went down and took a while to get back up and going.

The WWE Network wasn't working on the proper app either.

So far I'd give it 1/10.

LOL! Gay! Oiled men in underwear etc. etc. - Just to save anyone else the bother.

What wasn't working? I managed to get the PS3 app working fine but haven't given it a go on the Fire Stick yet.

Nope, still fucked.

Cheers @@caledonia

I have both kodi and tvaddons installed

Zeus is installed in my tvaddons and i went zeus video/all sport/live sport then premier sports to watch the dons last week

Tried one of the wrestling ones (think its that you are trying to get) and it works fine

I had donate up as well but i followed the link to donate and i think that cancels it (did not donate just followed the link)

Tell me which wrestling one it is as there seems to be heaps and i will try it

The £35 Amazon stick that I've bought but not taken out the box yet is now only £19 on Amazon.

Great news.

I knew I should of haggled for a larger discount.

Anyway, I would how many people will have signed up for Prime, paying the £79.99 P/A, to say a tenner off of a TV today, Prime day !

A word of warning about Prime...be sure you don't already have it if you use Amazon...I've now got it and don't ever remember signing up for it...same happened to a boy at work...if you're purchasing anything thru Amazon be careful , I think it's one of these where you have to tick something to say you don't want it rather than you do...

A word of warning about Prime...be sure you don't already have it if you use Amazon...I've now got it and don't ever remember signing up for it...same happened to a boy at work...if you're purchasing anything thru Amazon be careful , I think it's one of these where you have to tick something to say you don't want it rather than you do...

Aye, I only noticed because I had a look at my bank statement. I knew I had taken a membership, but didn't know it auto-renewed every year. Seems to happen to a lot of folk.

https://www.maizbox.com

Is this thing the same but with the computer built in instead of having to use a laptop for the Amazon TV stick?

Looks like it. Although if you're looking at getting one it's nae worth the extra £100 just for that. The Fire Stick seems to work better than my Mac mini for reliability. I don't think it's crashed once on the TV Stick but the Mac program hasn't responded a couple of times.

can Premier Sports be obtained via this..?

If you install TVMC then yeah. BBTS is also worth installing and there's plenty videos on youtube to guide you through it.

Phoenix should have Premier Sports though, as will Navi X.