Iptv / Kodi

caledonia

I notice they've stopped the way of using es explorer to download kodi without using the PC - anyone got a work around for that?

ive stil got 15.2 isengaard and wanna update to Jarvis, but don't fancy the old PC way

It worked on Saturday when my mate did it this way.

How do you get it to stream via Chromecast without going premium, which isn't available yet?

edit - i'm not at home so my device doesn't see my Chromecast anyways, so maybe it does work ok

The casting icon appears in the top right corner.

I don't have premium either.

Amazon prime down to £59 from £79 limited time

some of the things included for just over £1 a week

free next day delivery

Unlimited streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows

Prime Video is available to watch instantly on the Fire TV Stick, tablets, smart TVs, game consoles, mobile phones, laptops and other streaming devices. Watch Amazon Original series like Man in the High Castle, Bosch or BAFTA and Emmy-award winning Transparent, and also exclusive series like Mr. Robot, Vikings, Outlander or Ripper Street.
You can also download your favourite Prime videos on your mobile or tablet to watch on the go, no Wi-Fi needed.

Prime Music
Ad-free albums, playlists and stations with Prime Music

Prime Music gives you ad-free albums, playlists and stations. Listen to the music you love and find new music that fits your tastes.

A Prime membership includes over a million ebooks at no additional cost

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/prime/pipeline/promo?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=6738&linkCode=ur2&ref=dvm_uk_xs_gw_e_ft_all_007&tag=hotukdeals03-21

You can also share it with family members

student is availible at £40 just get an nus card with an online course if your not a student

read this thread for anything you want to know

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/amazon-prime-12-month-membership-only-59-for-new-members-saving-20-2446682?page=1#comments

I know this is not kodi but as you can watch the movies on the firestick and fire tv just stuck this here

firestick with voice control for £35 was same price without the voive control

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4509143.htm?cmpid=COJUN&catalogId=10001&cjsurferid=176803343227469004%3A_blSjhHQB9Mu&DM_PersistentCookieCreated=true&_%24ja=tsid%3A11674|prd%3A1546795&storeId=10151&referredURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.argos.co.uk%2Fstatic%2FProduct%2FpartNumber%2F4509143.htm&referrer=COJUN

The voice control is so quick and you do not have to say it about 50 times (never failed on me)

you will need prime to take advantage of the music and movies on amazon through the voice control

New update on the way for firestick and firetv

Not sure what it does yet

Yippee!!!!! Can't wait to see in what ways it will benefit the viewing experience!!!!!!

Hang up the bunting, get the jugglers, clowns and cheerleaders parading down the street !!!!!

There is life beyond TV.

• Downvote 4

Just upgraded my Win7 Desktop to Win10, and Windows Media Center is no longer supported. Without reading near on 40 pages of this shite, what is the best (in your opinion) desktop cable PVR program, either hardware or software, since obviously WMC is no longer an option.

Just upgraded my Win7 Desktop to Win10, and Windows Media Center is no longer supported. Without reading near on 40 pages of this shite, what is the best (in your opinion) desktop cable PVR program, either hardware or software, since obviously WMC is no longer an option.

I would go back to Windows 7! There's an option to do this in the recovery settings, but can only be done up to one month after upgrade. (Unless microsoft recently removed this option)

I would go back to Windows 7! There's an option to do this in the recovery settings, but can only be done up to one month after upgrade. (Unless microsoft recently removed this option)

It's a new out of the box Win10 machine, so no rolling back.

Bit the bullet and decided to go with Win10 and then figure out how to add in a PVR. I can research it myself, but being a lazy fuck I figured I'd shortcut the process and look for other folk's opinions on PVRs. Don't care if it's a hardware or software option, though I still have a cablecard and hauppage device handy.

Bit the bullet and decided to go with Win10 and then figure out how to add in a PVR. I can research it myself, but being a lazy fuck I figured I'd shortcut the process and look for other folk's opinions on PVRs. Don't care if it's a hardware or software option, though I still have a cablecard and hauppage device handy.

Ah, sorry, thought you just downloaded the new operating system on your machine.

I'm afraid i know fuck all about PVRs.

• 4 weeks later...

wow do you still get these i used to have one years ago for taking vhs to computer