Iptv / Kodi

caledonia

ACTUALLY

it was the guy who asked for my device mac who DID block me - so I was right to be "paranoid"

was another guy that unblocked me

all I questioned was the guys ratty post on the main page saying "its not our fault, our suppliers let us down"

no mate, I pay them for the service so I want the service, don't pass the buck onto someone else

that's like a petrol station running out of petrol and then blaming BP

they should cater for eventualities such as the weekend

:clangers:

ACTUALLY

it was the guy who asked for my device mac who DID block me - so I was right to be "paranoid"

was another guy that unblocked me

all I questioned was the guys ratty post on the main page saying "its not our fault, our suppliers let us down"

no mate, I pay them for the service so I want the service, don't pass the buck onto someone else

that's like a petrol station running out of petrol and then blaming BP

they should cater for eventualities such as the weekend

Aye after you went away grovelling to them. :laughing:

Your analogy makes no sense. If BP stopped supplying petrol the independent BP petrol station (doesnt exist in real life) would have no option but to not sell petrol. They wouldnt have a tanker full of Shell petrol as a back up. A new supplier would take time to arrange. He would have to change supplier. Likewise if the IPTV lot had their feed stopped theyd need a new supplier.

You know fine well that a blip like yesterday cannot be easily avoided.

Stick to phone call answering mate.

See sky are asking for £10 admin fee now for any deals although you can still get more than 50% off if you push it

I Only watch movies/sport on stick you cant get on tv because you cant beat real HD/4K for sport

And as i have BT and SKY dont want to pay subscription to IPTV although i would like to try it if any offers trials let me know

What hardware are you using?

I do think the firestick being limited is part of the problem

The smart iptv app is directly downloaded to my tv and then through a wired connection. It's a much more stable connection than the firestick.

Got another tv just running flawless through a firestick wit spmc instead of kodi. It's still decent, certainly better then sportsmania but it does buffer more often than smart iptv directly on the tv.

If you can get a wired connection then I think it makes a huge difference.

Guest milne_afc

Quite right MT. I had the same problems with the wimps on Ultimate Sport. Whenever there was a problem they got all defensive and whinged something along the lines of "oh we're doing what we can, please give me more respect" Fuck off and fix the problem.

In the end I just gave it all up. More trouble than it's worth.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone recommend an IPTV subscription which does not cut out when sky spoorts are showing live football? I get mines off a guy on ebay which worked perfect up until a few weeks ago. I use the IPTV app on samsung TV so playing it through VPN is not straight forward (for me). Thanks

See some of my previous posts. Flawless Hosting. I I use it through smart iptv app on a samsung tv. No vpn needed and doesn't cut out during epl games. The hd streams are perfect.

• 2 weeks later...