Iptv / Kodi

caledonia

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Anyone else still going down this route?

I've been running SPMC (a fork of kodi for android just recently discontinued unfortunately) for about 3 years now and it's flying along.

Share a sports account with a mate of mine and it's hasn't failed so far yet and also using an Android program called StbEmu for normal TV watching and it's great. Also got a NAS up and running connected to my Nvidia Shield TV which downloads stuff to watch automatically to watch via Plex.

I dove headfirst into it a while ago now and it's only recently that everything is running automatically without me having to interfere with anything and it's magic! Took a tonne of fiddling about with it over the years to get it right, though!

I read recently that Kodi boxes are dying out now but was wondering if anyone here is still using it and is happy with it?

Anyone else still going down this route?

I've been running SPMC (a fork of kodi for android just recently discontinued unfortunately) for about 3 years now and it's flying along.

Share a sports account with a mate of mine and it's hasn't failed so far yet and also using an Android program called StbEmu for normal TV watching and it's great. Also got a NAS up and running connected to my Nvidia Shield TV which downloads stuff to watch automatically to watch via Plex.

I dove headfirst into it a while ago now and it's only recently that everything is running automatically without me having to interfere with anything and it's magic! Took a tonne of fiddling about with it over the years to get it right, though!

I read recently that Kodi boxes are dying out now but was wondering if anyone here is still using it and is happy with it?

I rebult my firestick last week, put all the latest addons and it works a treat still. Also use a separate Android program called Terrarium TV which is good, so I have plenty of options.

Dont currently have a sports subscription as stopped Sports Mania when it became Bit Coin payment. Any recommendations?

I rebult my firestick last week, put all the latest addons and it works a treat still. Also use a separate Android program called Terrarium TV which is good, so I have plenty of options.

Dont currently have a sports subscription as stopped Sports Mania when it became Bit Coin payment. Any recommendations?

I'll fire you a message when I get home. It's a paid service, PayPal option too if I recall, and can be shared with up to 3 users.

It's a Facebook group and you just message the boy that runs it and he sorts it out. Sent you a PM

I use Fire TV sticks - you just search Amazon for the SmartIPTV app and download it. You get a week's trial then it's £5 to buy the app. When you start it up it just shows the device MAC address. Message the guy with the address and he sets it up. Works anywhere you get a half-decent broadband speed and they sort out VPN on their end. You pay per device but he'll do discounts for multiple. Does like 4 hour trials as well which is what swung me after trying it.

I believe it also works on Xbox/Playstation and he sells Zgemma boxes with skins over the top so it looks like Sky+/Sky Q/Virgin TV

Can you PM the link for Halo? I have a VU+ box gathering dust in the garage after the ccam providers went to shit. Would be interested to see if i could set up IPTV on it.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Anyone still keeping up with having to reinstall/change addons

Sport

I dont use it for sport as i have sky and bt and I also go to a few of the matches.

And even if i do need a link find it tiresome on stick and find computer better

Movies/tv find it still wotks fine with the odd bad link

Wirelesshack does a poll every month on current best addons which i find better than one guys opinion

Anyway here is best for January

70-C8-F80-F-3-A22-4-F24-8-BF1-9-FBD305-Chost my image

I’m using exodus ver 8 and Neptune rising for movies/box sets. Both work fine. Exodus I’m probably using more as it’s newer. I just check the list whenever what I’ve got starts performing poorly.

Binned sports off the firestick when sports mania went down the bitcoin route. More than enough with BT and Sky and any PPV’s I either go to the pub if in the UK or watch with mates and we take it in turns to host.

I’m using exodus ver 8 and Neptune rising for movies/box sets. Both work fine. Exodus I’m probably using more as it’s newer. I just check the list whenever what I’ve got starts performing poorly.

Binned sports off the firestick when sports mania went down the bitcoin route. More than enough with BT and Sky and any PPV’s I either go to the pub if in the UK or watch with mates and we take it in turns to host.

With Dazzy on this, exodus and Neptune are still reliable for films and tv programs.

Doubler. AK sucks tramps cocks