Kf Shkendija V Aberdeen (1 - 1)

Desperately need a creative midfielder in there with jack , flood and jack - neither of them have that edge that can give u a killer pass or vision to see a good move , I think we need a strong striker aswell ( good in the air , at flick one and can hold up play properly ) then we will look very very good team

We're certainly very close to having the finished article. I agree with what you're saying but a good goalkeeper still should be priority.

Desperately need a creative midfielder in there with jack , flood and jack - neither of them have that edge that can give u a killer pass or vision to see a good move , I think we need a strong striker aswell ( good in the air , at flick one and can hold up play properly ) then we will look very very good team

Yeah, Maybe a fit Barry Robson type player.

Quinn looks like a good addition...

I would agree.

Quinn and Shinnie showed tonight that they were good additions but we already knew that.

Jack grew into the game as time went on but as a centre midfielder and captain he still has things to work on. There was an incident in the first half where he had a clear shot at goal and tried to tee up someone else. Ended up messing up the pass and then shirking out of the challenge. Thought it epitomised what he is lacking. He's almost there but needs a bit more bite and ruthlessness.

Desperately need a creative midfielder in there with jack , flood and jack - neither of them have that edge that can give u a killer pass or vision to see a good move , I think we need a strong striker as well ( good in the air , at flick one and can hold up play properly ) then we will look very very good team

No, have enough strikers as it is. No matter what strikers we have, they will be ineffective unless the midfield starts to be more imaginative and penetrating, Strikers need service, they can't do it on their own. Last season I thought that McLean showed promising signs, but he seems to have lost it now.

No, have enough strikers as it is. No matter what strikers we have, they will be ineffective unless the midfield starts to be more imaginative and penetrating, Strikers need service, they can't do it on their own. Last season I thought that McLean showed promising signs, but he seems to have lost it now.

Ok count how many balls we put into the box and what actually comes of them

Good result but my whole night has been ruined by reading the match review on the Aberdeen website. The writer has used "would of" instead of the correct term "would have" or at least "would've"

Fucking retard.

I'd recommend getting a life to get over stuff like this.

Any news on Reynolds injury , I couldn hear the commentary in the bar , possible stomach muscle tear or hernia ??

Looked like a broken wrist to me.

Not perfect tonight, but enough. Should be able to finish them off next week.

Play like that in Croatia though and we're in serious trouble.