You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

One thing I can't do is wait for a shit in a public lavvie. See it all the time in airports.

Flush, the shitter comes out and there is the next shitter waiting right there to get right In amongst it. An awkward eye contact and straight into the fresh warm stench of another mans shit.

No thank you, I will keep on the move until such a situation is totally avoided.

Aye its always worse if you know who did it.

I had a dump in the bushes outside Halfords in Edinburgh once when I was properly gubbed. Sobered up a bit and realised what I was doing before heading home and collapsing in a heap on living room floor for 12 hours boozy sleep

:laughing:

I know a guy in Glasgow who was disturbed by the Police whilst trying to shit in bushes on the way home from a night out. :laughing:

(I have been pulled up for peeing in an alleyway myself, but dumping in bushes in a whole new ballpark)

Another, disappeared into the trees alongside a golf course to relieve himself - I thought he was using the wooded area, but later claimed to have done it in the actual cup on one of the greens - ugh.

I know a lot of dirty people :rolleyes:

I'm not condoning the behaviour because it is disgusting.

However, I was on the other side of the fence a few years ago. I came in to work early half-steaming from the night before. Wiped the toilet seat clean and layered it with paper as you should do at work, and dropped some in the bowl to prevent splash back. Sat down, evacuated bowls, wipey wipey, flushed the toilet without looking and off to work I go.

About 30 mins later an email goes out to everyone in our building from one of the bosses saying the toilet floor is covered in lumps of shit and toilet paper and the person who did it should be ashamed of themselves.

I pissed myself silly all day. Accidents do happen.

• Upvote 4

About 30 mins later an email goes out to everyone in our building from one of the bosses saying the toilet floor is covered in lumps of shit and toilet paper and the person who did it should be ashamed of themselves.

I pissed myself silly all day. Accidents do happen.

:laughing: They will have assumed it was a rangers fan!