You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

I once dragged the missus home from a gathering in town cause the shitting facility at The Carlton Bar was utterly dreadful.

It was nearing closing time so my options were pay to get into a nightclub for a shit, bite the bullet and shit in an unlockable shambles of a latrine or jump a taxi and call time on the night. Decided to head home. Would a taxi stop? Would it fuck and I ended up Charlie Chaplaining almost all the way to Kittybrewster before one stopped.

I've got a fucking King Eddie close to getting lit hanging out my asshole and I've got her harping in my lug about nae getting chicken pakoras and she's got sore feet. If I wasn't in such distress I think she would have been in for a hell of a beating.

Carlton Bar's bogs are a fucking disaster, only two bars I've seen with worse bogs, the Sandon beside Anfield in Liverpool, and the Grill.

Was in aquatics center today, dying for a pre swim poop, seen a negroid man exit the Gents beside the cafe, went into the only cubicle, jobbies all over the seat. Fuckn mink.

At least the bogs in the changing rooms were ok apart from the reek of a thousand pishes

Folk that are fussy where they shit are weird. At the peak of alcoholism I was shiting 5 or 6 times a day. If I was to stipulate I would only go at home, I'd never leave the hoose. Worst toilets I've ever been to? A black domestic bin in a cupboard in a bar in Malabo, EG. No door either. If you've got to go, you've got to go.

No mention of South Stand bog roll. ^

Fantasist.

The toilets in the Soother are more than acceptable for a shite. Noisy, so you don't have to worry other users with the acoustics - and fairly clean for a fitba ground. The bog roll however is a disgrace. Luckily, Slinky is normally there when I'm at the fitba, so I tend to use his bumwipes. Or if I've had a pie, the napkins are better than the bog-roll, so I stash some to help keep my ring-piece in tip-top condition.

I once dragged the missus home from a gathering in town cause the shitting facility at The Carlton Bar was utterly dreadful.

It was nearing closing time so my options were pay to get into a nightclub for a shit, bite the bullet and shit in an unlockable shambles of a latrine or jump a taxi and call time on the night. Decided to head home. Would a taxi stop? Would it fuck and I ended up Charlie Chaplaining almost all the way to Kittybrewster before one stopped.

I've got a fucking King Eddie close to getting lit hanging out my asshole and I've got her harping in my lug about nae getting chicken pakoras and she's got sore feet. If I wasn't in such distress I think she would have been in for a hell of a beating.

I've been in that horrible place at least 3 times. +1 brother.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Your command of the English language is superb! You can fairly paint a picture.

In my line of work, shitting outdoors is an occupational hazard, the best place is in a stream if possible as it washes away,

Always try to avoid nettle patches, there are a few lay bys that I've used on occasions where I can get out of sight

The best scenario is being able to pass, public loos or shopping centres and use their facilities, the asda in huntly has good toilets,

• Upvote 1

In my line of work, shitting outdoors is an occupational hazard, the best place is in a stream if possible as it washes away,

Always try to avoid nettle patches, there are a few lay bys that I've used on occasions where I can get out of site,

The best scenario is being able to pass, public loos or shopping centres and use their facilities, the asda in huntly has good toilets,

What are the toilets like in the Ranch?

The missus and I were out for dinner one night and I cleverly suggested a short cut up a side street. As we walked up it we passed a large perfectly formed jobby lying next to a can of tennents special. She went mental at me for ruining dinner as if I had laid the offending object myself. My appetite was unaffected.

Another time we thought we would try a new restaurant only to be confronted by a large (presumably) dog shit on their front step. We ate somewhere else.

We don't eat out as much nowadays.

I hate shitting in public toilets but I have Crohn's Disease and it was playing up something awful on a visit to Busch Gardens a few years back.

I shit in 6 different toilets in that place, the stalls had about a foot of space at the bottom so you had other shitters feet almost in your stall, you could clearly hear the noise of fat Yanks farting and splashing etc close to you and they could clearly hear my skittery arse firing salvo's of spluttery farts and shit that stunk like fuck. Every time I dropped a load off my guts would start cramping up again, it was hell....and the hour long bus journey afterwards wasn't the best either.

Same here crohn's will make you shit when needed ,butt you can prepare my friend for the journey.

I'm not a hugely scientific man but the very physics of fan movement say to me that standing above would be right in the shitty danger zone.

Chutney can correct me if I'm wrong.

Would depend what type of fan was getting shit on. If the blades were aileron shaped for optimal air movement, then there could indeed be an extreme shitfest in all possible directions.

It's the fan I feel sorry for. No one ever thinks about the fans.

C_S tries to make his posts a little more interesting, adding pageantry and flourish to his text, and all he gets is abuse and derision.

I for one salute his attempts, and refuse to join the chorus of catcalls, or jump on the Bandwagon-O-Negativity.

You carry on the great work, fella, even though you're clearly mentaler than the Particularly Mental wing of the National Asylum for the Affa Mental.

Thank you and have a +1 for that, on behalf of the National Asylum for the Affa Mental. :)