One thing I would say about the blog is that a few of the posts are on the short side.

I was really getting into the Zoltan Varga one the other day and then it just stopped, six paragraphs in.

Good feedback.

We've done a few on the longer side and then some on the short side because we thought some people would get a bit bored of hearing someone rattling on for a bit. Important to get that balance right though, so appreciate the comment. It seems the best length is maybe the 1,000-1,200 word mark.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I think if anything you're painting a prettier picture of him than he deserves. He's not even a good shot stopper. He has zero of the qualities required of a goalkeeper. His positioning is shite, his command of the area is non-existent, he's hesitant and struggles to control basic back passes, never mind speculative shots as we saw against Hearts. The cunt should never wear an Aberdeen shirt again.

That's a decent view and it's not being disrespectful to Brown. I'm also loving the Budgie Burridge reference, he was crazy and I was talking about him last week watching games on TV with his full keeper kit on at home (including boots)

I think if anything you're painting a prettier picture of him than he deserves. He's not even a good shot stopper. He has zero of the qualities required of a goalkeeper. His positioning is shite, his command of the area is non-existent, he's hesitant and struggles to control basic back passes, never mind speculative shots as we saw against Hearts. The cunt should never wear an Aberdeen shirt again.

Excellent summation chief...

As always thanks for the feedback guys!

Hate it when you sit on the fence BWG, just tell us what you think ;)

• 2 months later...

No One of any quality has arrived have they ?

I think we will be on the end of quite a few stuffing’s this season , seen as we have not improved our weaKparts any, nor will we I venture.

Wouldn’t mind their manager he identified our failings immediately , or maybe he browsed your blog.