Kairat Almaty V Aberdeen (2 - 1)

Guest RosemountRed

All the chat was about us heading out earlier than usual but have we really?

Leave at 11pm for an 8 hour flight so get there at 7am UK time. Lose the five hours so its 12 noon.

We've got our mandatory training and presser at the ground in the evening so weve pretty much arrived the time we would anyway...?

Boy has scored 30 goals in 33 games. He is big powerful, skillful and has great shooting ability.

Could anyone post a screenshot of Gohou's Football Manager profile?

I'm guessing he probably has high ratings for skills/skillfulness, strength and shooting.

Guest RosemountRed

they are missing their two best players - I presume it is a bluff tbh

Better not be, can see that big lump causing us problems.

Aye the Rijeka game is on 1.45pm then the Kairat game and then a re run in the evening

"We play to win but we try to utilise the quality of our players best. We have lots of pace, good technical ability, and good size and presence."

quote from Derek. reads to me as we will try to play on the counter and hope to score from a corner.

Ante natal classes will still not prepare you for standing about without a clue what's happening, everything is your fault but for 90 minutes you'll feel utterly bereft of any purpose in the proceedings whatsoever.

I'd suggest watching any jimmy calderwood match from circa 2008 and you'll learn exactly the same skills, and see just as many tits and fannies on display.

And any lassies reading saying, aye as if it takes only 90 minutes. Oh Christ no, there's fucking 8 hours of standing about doing precisely fuck all first, nobody moving and you're too afraid to point out the obvious that it would appear to be the case that if you left now, you could fit in 18 holes and be back before anything of any importance happened. It's kinda like queuing for a pie in the souther in that respect, only without complete strangers sticking their digits uninvited up yer wife's glory hole.

Perhaps you could elaborate in the circumstances leading to the of final 13 words.