Kairat Almaty V Aberdeen (2 - 1)

Guest RosemountRed

I have to go to them soon as well :gay: rather be down the pub.

In my grannys day they would pop out a baby in 5 mins on their lunch break, before going back to work in the arnaments factory, then rushing home to get the dinner made. Thats when women were women.

Now they want "classes" for everything.

(I expect the definition of "classes" = vehicle for women to talk about themselves).

Is that more to do with how big a slut your gran was and her hole was massive.

• Upvote 4

Ante natal classes will still not prepare you for standing about without a clue what's happening, everything is your fault but for 90 minutes you'll feel utterly bereft of any purpose in the proceedings whatsoever.

I'd suggest watching any jimmy calderwood match from circa 2008 and you'll learn exactly the same skills, and see just as many tits and fannies on display.

And any lassies reading saying, aye as if it takes only 90 minutes. Oh Christ no, there's fucking 8 hours of standing about doing precisely fuck all first, nobody moving and you're too afraid to point out the obvious that it would appear to be the case that if you left now, you could fit in 18 holes and be back before anything of any importance happened. It's kinda like queuing for a pie in the souther in that respect, only without complete strangers sticking their digits uninvited up yer wife's glory hole.