Kairat Almaty V Aberdeen (2 - 1)

Guest RosemountRed

3:45pm on Thursday i'll have to effectively cut myself off from the modern world and avoid any trasnmitted data until I get finished work at 5:30pm to watch the recorded game.

Best to keep your eyes clamped firmly shut as you drive home, incase you might unwittingly see someones facial expression which could betray the result to you! ;)

Guest RosemountRed

Aberdeen is full of huns/tims so any facial expression from someone not wearing a Dons top can be taken in different ways,

No it's not.

I have a meeting over at the clients office which finishes at 3 - straight home to watch the game after that like. Probably miss the last 10 mins as I have an ante natal class to attend with the mrs which starts at 6.

Just skip the class, you don't really need to go.

Pretty much based around not going to hospital unless you really have to.

Id love to, however the bird wouldnt be so easy going about it.

I was the same min. It's just something you have to do unfortunately.

There was some mad wifey that taught one of our classes who seemed to take pleasure in making the noises someone having contractions would make. Utter madness.

There was some mad wifey that taught one of our classes who seemed to take pleasure in making the noises someone having contractions would make. Utter madness.

Its the Labour ones we have this week. One tonight, one thursday.

Even worse are the 'keep fit' wifies, the ones who actually hold the classes, they appear to think they are making a video for Eric Prydz as they manically go about their deranged routine.

Must be complete cunts to tolerate domestically.

Sounds alright. Lots of ladies with massive cans making grunting noises whilst lying on their backs with their legs spread. People pay good money for that sort of entertainment.

Our midwife was like a giant silverback. Formidable lady who demanded my wife stop pissing about and push properly. She also kept shouting I can see it. Your chicken is winking at me. I got her a thank you card and box of roses just the same

Ante-natal classes :gay:

I have to go to them soon as well :gay: rather be down the pub.

In my grannys day they would pop out a baby in 5 mins on their lunch break, before going back to work in the arnaments factory, then rushing home to get the dinner made. Thats when women were women.

Now they want "classes" for everything.

(I expect the definition of "classes" = vehicle for women to talk about themselves).

• Upvote 1