Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

11 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

lol.

The Huns are strolling it.

All I said was it was a mad first half, which it was. 

It's not over, it's a quarter final with Hibs at home. Hibs are shit, but shit teams win domestic cup quarter finals all the time these days, they did that in the League Cup and we were lucky to beat them in the semis.

The Huns always try to walk these cup games. I reckon it will be a frustrating second half for them...

Steven McLean doing his utmost to get the Huns through here. Some laughable decisions. VAR no better. 

Having said that, if I was a Hibs fan I would be just as annoyed by the two Hibs players standing with their hands on their hips at the edge of the box when the penalty was missed which allowed the Hun to run in and score the rebound. Ron Atkinson would certainly have something to say about it.

7 minutes ago, Arild said:

Steven McLean doing his utmost to get the Huns through here. Some laughable decisions. VAR no better. 

Having said that, if I was a Hibs fan I would be just as annoyed by the two Hibs players standing with their hands on their hips at the edge of the box when the penalty was missed which allowed the Hun to run in and score the rebound. Ron Atkinson would certainly have something to say about it.

What they need is a no nonsense old school manager in to sort them out. What's Warnock up to these days?