Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

2 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Happy we won yesterday but just can’t envision any scenario we win the cup on the count of both the vermin getting throughΒ 

The cheeks are as vulnerable as i can recall, yet i can't disagree with a word of this. We have a mental block that'll see us capitulate against Celtic and the officials will see Sevco topple us in the event their team can't.

Just now, milne_afc said:

Really? I think the huns with the big baldy in charge are the best they’ve been in decades, but I’m not blinded by hatred.

I do hate them, i'll admit to that. But i don't think they're anything special. Absent penalties and a multitude of game changing decisions, Clement's league and domestic cup results aren't quite so flattering. They are a very good European side though, i'll give them that.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

I do hate them, i'll admit to that. But i don't think they're anything special. Absent penalties and a multitude of game changing decisions, Clement's league and domestic cup results aren't quite so flattering. They are a very good European side though, i'll give them that.

Agreed. They may look good domestically but then so have Hearts in general with their long winning run. The standard of the league is poor and the OF are average teams and can be got at with a bit of discipline and tactics. Today Hibs just gifted them a pen and obika got two needless yellow cards. If we play them in the semis we need to have a right good go just as Livingston did today not sit and wait

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

The cheeks are as vulnerable as i can recall, yet i can't disagree with a word of this. We have a mental block that'll see us capitulate against Celtic and the officials will see Sevco topple us in the event their team can't.

The scum were vulnerable under Beale.Β 
Not under Vordermort though.Β 

The Tims aren’t as good as they were, but our record and approach against them is almost always an embarrassment.Β 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The scum were vulnerable under Beale.Β 
Not under Vordermort though.Β 

Love this 🀣

The Tims aren’t as good as they were, but our record and approach against them is almost always an embarrassment.Β 

They've improved under Clement, but still feel they can be got at. It was 1-1 at Pittodrie courtesy of an injury time penalty. As poor as we were in the League Cup Final, they were too. And had the officials not chosen to ignore the blatant penalty we should have been awarded at the death, who knows ...

They also lost to what is a very shaky Celtic back in December. Lost to Motherwell last week. And today they benefited from some very generous decisions.

Their 17th penalty of the season today, decisions go a long way to shaping the success they're enjoying under their new manager.

• Upvote 2
51 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Really? I think the huns with the big baldy in charge are the best they’ve been in decades, but I’m not blinded by hatred.

They've only been around for 11 and a half (and a bit) years.....

But for sure they are the best they've ever been in that short history. Even better than Gerrard's league winning side and van Bronckhorst's Europa League finalists.

Sadly I'm now almost resigned to them lifting the treble this year.Β 

12 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

They've only been around for 11 and a half (and a bit) years.....

But for sure they are the best they've ever been in that short history. Even better than Gerrard's league winning side and van Bronckhorst's Europa League finalists.

Sadly I'm now almost now resigned to them lifting the treble this year.Β 

I’ve just been sick in my own mouth.

Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 3/4/2024 at 10:44 PM, TerryMcDermott said:

Celtics Abada apparently agreeing a deal to head to the US MLS team Charlotte FC for 8M. Puts things into perspective. I think the MLS is often incredibly boring to watch, particularly with no relegation involved, but the sums of money that they can throw about is eye opening these days.Β 

Brown or Japs?

Hearts most likely gettin the big cash from EuropeΒ 

Hibs rumours are they’re spending β€˜big’ for next seasonΒ 

We have to push boat out as well (if we’re still in league) & maybe between 3 of us we can β€˜close the gap’ a little on these Β arsecheek cunts

4 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

Ross County beating Hibs.

Β 

We're fuckedΒ :suicide:

Fuck β€˜at domestic shite.

Mon ih Scots, min.

β€œIf you want a striker, number 9's the answer, Lawrence Shankland. Somewhere in a Hampden story, Scotland are glory…”