Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

29 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Dundee expect losses of Β£2.6m next year to match this years losses. Unsustainable with such shit revenues, I would have thought, and a new pitch to pay for this summer along with a new stadiumΒ 

Fuck them. They’re a professional football team. Having a pitch suitable to play football on should be (I assume it is) a pre-requisite for getting a license from the SFA to be part of the league?

2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Like you were. When getting out of a playoff cos of Falkirk's stadium.Β 

A 3 way play off of which 2 teams ended up in the premier league.Β  Not comparable to Hoors Drawers of Midlothian and their 5 relegations

Statement oot!

The negligence and unprofessionalism demonstrated by Dundee Football Club, where they have repeatedly breached SPFL rules, continues to have a damaging effect on the top professional league in the country.

Β 

In a week where record TV viewing figures were recorded for a match in the same competition, and this evening’s game due to be televised again by Sky Sports, this episode is deeply embarrassing and has also been eminently avoidable.

Β 

Rangers expects the SPFL to take proportionate and decisive action in accordance with its rules, and the club will continue to make representations to them in the strongest possible manner.

Β 

The club has been repeatedly putting forward solutions to the SPFL, which have not been taken up. It has again proposed a solution to the preparation and execution of this rescheduled fixture and is awaiting a response from the SPFL. As things stand, the rescheduled match will be on Wednesday, April 17 at 8pm. The club considers that this matter has been handled incorrectly throughout by both Dundee and the SPFL.

Β 

At this time, we sympathise fully once again with our supporters, approximately 4000 of whom were looking forward to attending tonight’s game. Having already been left hugely inconvenienced and out of pocket by the first postponement last month, it is entirely unacceptable and disrespectful on the part of Dundee FC to have allowed this situation to have developed again.

Β 

FTH

1 hour ago, Russell said:

What a fucking neep. Although probably a made up story looking for attention.

It's not made up, guy Has loads of pics and posts on X. Hun and his son travel up from Wales. On his X page that couple companies paid for their travel and hotel after first postponement. Met players last time at Dens.Β 

5 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

Fuckin huns new song.Β 

Β 

🎢🎢 Dundee Hamilton, doon the road and back again!! 🎢🎢 πŸ˜†

That the Peterhead and Fraserburgh Hun bus songs heading doon and back to Dundee as Weegie Huns would be up the road and doon again

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, RDS said:

It's not made up, guy Has loads of pics and posts on X. Hun and his son travel up from Wales. On his X page that couple companies paid for their travel and hotel after first postponement. Met players last time at Dens.Β 

Sounds like child abuse then, dragging your son hundreds of miles to Dundee on a wet Wednesday night

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Dad said:

Β 

Aye here - I'm talking pish son ✌️ 

Β 

Got 35% right but πŸ™Œ

Thanks for the source old man.

Though I feel compelled to note that without knowing the standard deviation over the 10 year average his stat shows absolutely nothing.

And that his name is ironic. He should be called Eric... Wetsdale. Amarite?

1 minute ago, Andy_123 said:

Why are Dundee the only club whose pitch is being affected by 35% more rainfall (excluding the diddy plastic pitch owners)?

Be down to either the layers of sub soil or because there are depressions in it.

Either way, needs excavated and SUDS installed

Hibs have complained to authorities on grounds of sporting integrity concerns of Dundee not playing last pre split game at same time. Motherwell play Hibs and can also get 6th but no word of them complaining yet. Might be case their game not played Saturday and put back to Wednesday

3 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

Get the Marr brothers back. New pitch, new stadium, new players and about 250m washed and dried in a year..

good for the gameΒ 

Fuck it, get the Bonnettis back. I still mind being something like 3rd row in the South Stand for Claudio fucking Cannigia's debut

1 minute ago, Russell said:

Fuck it, get the Bonnettis back. I still mind being something like 3rd row in the South Stand for Claudio fucking Cannigia's debut

Were the Marr’s not the directors then? Apologies.Β 
I mind the cannagia game at pittodrie. Came on in second half and the announcer boy at least had the presence of mind to do a solid sniff when he did..πŸ˜‚

Strange days. Ravanelli played for them too..πŸ˜‚