Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

5 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I'm gonna guess you mean 86. Dundee were going for Europe. Hearts fans hate St Mirren more for that season. Lying down and celebrating with Celtic after.

It's more Dundee's role in voting as we were relegated unfairly 19/20 in an unfinished season along with Partick, Stranraer.

I look forward to them folding, and nobody caring. Dundee should be a one team city anyway. Utd is enough.

Β 

You were not relegated unfairly in 19/20.

You were bottom of a league where everyone had played 30 games.

You were shit

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, RDS said:

Dens has passed 11am inspection but because of forecast rain there's now another inspection at 3.30pm

Surely they'll just throw a tarpaulin over the pitch from now until ko.

That pitch is a disgrace. Like something from 20 years ago. Dundee really should be fined or something for the ongoing hassle it's caused

29 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Like you were. When getting out of a playoff cos of Falkirk's stadium.Β 

Yeah we got out of a playoff game, not being relegated.

We were shit around then.Β Not as shit as Hearts in 19/20, but shit nontheless.

• Upvote 1

In all seriousness, at what point are they going to be told enough is enough?

Should be made to play at Tannadice (or even at Ibrox tbf) and they have to cover the cost. If it was a game v us that had been postponed 3 times now we'd be saying just play it at Pittodrie. They've had plenty chances to get the game on. They're a disgrace

1 minute ago, Andy_123 said:

Should be made to play at Tannadice (or even at Ibrox tbf) and they have to cover the cost. If it was a game v us that had been postponed 3 times now we'd be saying just play it at Pittodrie. They've had plenty chances to get the game on. They're a disgrace

Did this not happen to County not long agoΒ 

1 minute ago, Andy_123 said:

If it was they would already fined us and awarded the 3 points to the away team.

8 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I'm gonna guess you mean 86. Dundee were going for Europe. Hearts fans hate St Mirren more for that season. Lying down and celebrating with Celtic after.

It's more Dundee's role in voting as we were relegated unfairly 19/20 in an unfinished season along with Partick, Stranraer.

I look forward to them folding, and nobody caring. Dundee should be a one team city anyway. Utd is enough.

Β 

So, I’m getting the sense from your post, in response to @Ramanduquestion, it still hurts a wee bit?

wrong thread but A Kidd had a fantastic moustache too.Β 

2 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Dundee expect losses of Β£2.6m next year to match this years losses. Unsustainable with such shit revenues, I would have thought, and a new pitch to pay for this summer along with a new stadiumΒ 

5 minutes ago, Sheepskin_1903 said:

Hahahahhaa just remembered theres a hun that came up from England last time and it got cancelled.Β 
Β 

just seen he was going again with his son today again and was an hour from dundee.Β 
Β 

fucking yasssss

What a fucking neep. Although probably a made up story looking for attention.

14 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Dundee expect losses of Β£2.6m next year to match this years losses. Unsustainable with such shit revenues, I would have thought, and a new pitch to pay for this summer along with a new stadiumΒ 

Was it not something like 90% ratio of wages to turnover as well?