Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

13 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

I noticed that, classless cunts to a man.

On another note, domestic violence will be through the roof in the west coast, I fear for the families of those poor sods in Paisley, Bearsden, Rutherglen etc. tonight.

And brig 'o don 😩

Aye Clement showing his true colours not even shaking Cowie's hand.Β  And Sky Sports constant Hun pish, 'this will go down in Ross County history books' it's only the Huns jesus Christ almighty.Β  Laughing like fuck final whistle love seeing them taking down a pegΒ 

Β 

10 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Two legs with the second at home? Playoff team potentially has to play an extra 4 games before playing us?

There’s a reason few premier teams go down this way

A form team used to winning with nothing to lose going up against our shower of losers. I don't think it's quite as simple as you think.

• Dildo 1
4 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Aye, his wife/husband/partner/sister is getting a skelp tonight as he seems to have a lot of rage to let go of.

Β 

4 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Aye, his wife/husband/partner/sister is getting a skelp tonight as he seems to have a lot of rage to let go of.

Aye, his wife/husband/partner/sister   So one and the same person 🀣🀣🀣

7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’m hoping we get Livi at home first up post split.

Ross County away first up (presumably after a humping at Hampden) could make it very nervy.

Β 

We need three points on the board - pronto.

We have to go to Dingwall after the split and if they win that the gap is 2 points. That’s nothing and their tails will right up.

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

We need three points on the board - pronto.

We have to go to Dingwall after the split and if they win that the gap is 2 points. That’s nothing and their tails will right up.

I’ll wager that’ll be the first game.

Lose it & we’re right in it.

Win and we’re fine.Β 

A draw & it’s just about ok

County unbeaten at home under Cowie, including beating Hearts & the Huns & drawing with Hibs.

We will have to have a fixture switched in order to make it a 19/19 split. Β 

One team will have to come to Pittodrie 3 times.Β 
The SPFL won’t want to be seen as disadvantaging anyone in the relegation fight, so I expect it to be Hibs.Β 

Β 

Β 

33 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye its great that the Huns got beat but now we need our shower to actually pick up a win or two

Of our last five games we've W2 D2 L1.Β  If we can repeat that we'll be home and dry.

Even if we only get one win and a couple of draws then St. Johnston would need three wins to be level on points.Β  County would need three wins and a draw.Β  Beat either or both of them and we should be safe.

2 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Bet you they send us to Livvy again, the end of footballΒ 

That’s one home game we’re definitely dueΒ 

If the fixtures panned out the way they should so we played all teams equally home & away, we’d end up with a 17 home, 19 away imbalance.

So they’ll need to ask someone to come to us 3 times to make it 18/18.Β 

Β 

54 minutes ago, Red Granite said:

Aye Clement showing his true colours not even shaking Cowie's hand.Β  And Sky Sports constant Hun pish, 'this will go down in Ross County history books' it's only the Huns jesus Christ almighty.Β  Laughing like fuck final whistle love seeing them taking down a pegΒ 

Β 

First ever time they'd beat the Huns so is history for them

• Upvote 1