Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

8 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Bet Brechin are pissed.

They don't have Bronze certification either. Nobody in Highland League has and Cove, Peterhead, Airdrie, Kelty and Bonnyrigg have until July 1st to meet their failings

25 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Wait…. The SPFL &/or the SFA lied?

Imagine my surprise.

Cunts. 

One side or both are telling fibs. Tend to think Buckie didn't want in to Spfl like others before them though 

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, RDS said:

They don't have Bronze certification either. Nobody in Highland League has and Cove, Peterhead, Airdrie, Kelty and Bonnyrigg have until July 1st to meet their failings

Punishment for that will be fuck all. It's a shambles. 

Dundee United fans embarrassing themselves slightly tonight.

Could just be me but if we were to win the Championship (let’s hope not) then you’d get a celebratory fist pump out of me at most during the entire a season. Would be getting the clubs twitter shut down as well, not posting memes at Raith Rovers 😂 

27 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Dundee United fans embarrassing themselves slightly tonight.

Could just be me but if we were to win the Championship (let’s hope not) then you’d get a celebratory fist pump out of me at most during the entire a season. Would be getting the clubs twitter shut down as well, not posting memes at Raith Rovers 😂 

They’re a yo-yo club.

Promotion to the Premiership is a success for them.

55 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

How shite are St Johnstone?

Answer, really shite.

They will finish 11th, without a doubt.

If it wasn’t for Mitov in goals, could have been double figures today.

I really hope they go down.

Fames against them are always a fucking chore

At least Ross County games are a bit more entertaining & they try & play.

And it would be a massive GIRFUY to that dinosaur Levein. 
I think whoever is 11th will survive though. 

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

County are hot and cold at the moment but St. Johnstone are just mostly cold. 

I'd put money on St Johnstone being 11th. Their keeper is their only decent player and they are hopeless up front.

Raith, Partick and AIrdrie are no mugs.  Thistle in particular are good going forward and average almost two goals a game.  

Whichever one of them makes the playoff (It probably won't be Airdrie) will make life difficult for the premier team.  If it is Saints and they concede a couple of early goals they don't have the firepower to pull it back.

8 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Losing St Johnstone and Livi will be beneficial to the SPFL.

Quite incredible really that St Johnstone are, trophy wise, the most successful Scottish team outwith the Glasgow bigots in recent history

Would be good to see Raith promoted if only because it's been so long since they've been in the top division so would be something different.

3 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Marcondes at Hibs is a terrific player

Yeah i have seen him a couple times on the telly and he looks tidy.  I'm going to predict that Hibs are going to seriously improve from next season going forward.  They have big investment coming through and have the benefit of loaning players direct from Bournemouth and if any club statements are to be believed they aren't going to tolerate average shit like this year.

8 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Especially when we need snookers

7 hours ago, englishred said:

Yeah i have seen him a couple times on the telly and he looks tidy.  I'm going to predict that Hibs are going to seriously improve from next season going forward.  They have big investment coming through and have the benefit of loaning players direct from Bournemouth and if any club statements are to be believed they aren't going to tolerate average shit like this year.

They were discussing him and another Mylita? On Sportsound yesterday.  They concluded Mylita was the more important but is he on loan?  From Berlin maybe?  Estimated wage 12-15k per week.  They reckoned Marcondez was a bit of an unnecessary luxury.

8 hours ago, RabidGiraffe said:

Would be good to see Raith promoted if only because it's been so long since they've been in the top division so would be something different.

Would certainly rather Raith than the mini Huns of Airdrie. Abhorrent club.