Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

18 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

They were discussing him and another Mylita? On Sportsound yesterday.  They concluded Mylita was the more important but is he on loan?  From Berlin maybe?  Estimated wage 12-15k per week.  They reckoned Marcondez was a bit of an unnecessary luxury.

Hertha player maolida, decent player, they have him for sale next year, Scottish clubs bar 2 couldn’t afford him anyway, hertha still paying most of the wages as hibs wouldn’t afford him

11 hours ago, englishred said:

Yeah i have seen him a couple times on the telly and he looks tidy.  I'm going to predict that Hibs are going to seriously improve from next season going forward.  They have big investment coming through and have the benefit of loaning players direct from Bournemouth and if any club statements are to be believed they aren't going to tolerate average shit like this year.

Club statements 🤣

Hibs are all mouth, still dining out on their once a century cup win.

Bournemouth loans? We had James Hill and he was meh, struggled to start in a poor Hearts defence. Don't make out Bournemouth U23s are gonna rip it up, up here.

Hibs spent 700k on Dylan Vente. I'd take Bair at Motherwell for free before him.

Hibs are a bottom six team. There's a reason Hibsed it is a recognised term.

Don't worry bout them.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Club statements 🤣

Hibs are all mouth, still dining out on their once a century cup win.

Bournemouth loans? We had James Hill and he was meh, struggled to start in a poor Hearts defence. Don't make out Bournemouth U23s are gonna rip it up, up here.

Hibs spent 700k on Dylan Vente. I'd take Bair at Motherwell for free before him.

Hibs are a bottom six team. There's a reason Hibsed it is a recognised term.

Don't worry bout them.

For once I agree with the jambo. If we’re worried about a handful of loans from tinpot shite like Bournemouth we’d be as well packing it in 

28 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

So are Celtic.

It’ll be the worst champions in Scotland for a wee while whoever wins.

Worst since Deila’s Celtic 

Agreed. I think it's been a poor league standard wise this season. Coupled with the fact a shit hearts side are miles ahead in 3rd

2 minutes ago, englishred said:

Agreed. I think it's been a poor league standard wise this season. Coupled with the fact a shit hearts side are miles ahead in 3rd

Yip.

The standard is pretty brutal. 

And paying over £30 per game to watch half the games is ludicrously over priced. 

Hibs are charging £34 for their end of season kick about against us. 
Shocking pricing.

22 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Yip.

And paying over £30 per game to watch half the games is ludicrously over priced. 

Shocking pricing.

£34 is absolutely wild. Given it means fuck all you would think they would try and get more bums on seats.

It’s a problem Scottish football faces though,  clubs have to charge daft prices as the tv deals and sponsorships etc are so shit. 

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

£34 is absolutely wild. Given it means fuck all you would think they would try and get more bums on seats.

It’s a problem Scottish football faces though,  clubs have to charge daft prices as the tv deals and sponsorships etc are so shit. 

I appreciate clubs aren’t a charity & that charging say £20 makes it unsustainable, but £34?!

Fuck me that’s approaching cup final/cup semi final levels. 

Out of principle I’d have liked us as a club to not take any tickets. 
Easy for me to say though as I’ve no interest in going 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Yip.

Shocking pricing.

I think what makes it even worse is your paying for watching the same team at least twice a season wouldn't be as bad if only playing home and away once. 

6 minutes ago, englishred said:

I think what makes it even worse is your paying for watching the same team at least twice a season wouldn't be as bad if only playing home and away once. 

I’d say the standard is a bigger issue.

How many of our games have been enjoyable, even if it’s cost feck all watching on IPTV?

Domestically, single figures? 

2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’d say the standard is a bigger issue.

How many of our games have been enjoyable, even if it’s cost feck all watching on IPTV?

Domestically, single figures? 

Yeah can't argue with that, sadly that comes down to money to buy better standard players SPFL over to you...

7 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I appreciate clubs aren’t a charity & that charging say £20 makes it unsustainable, but £34?!

Inflation is a thing unfortunately. Price for a ticket has been > £20 since the 90s unless my memory is failing? Used to be £23 two decades ago from memory which equates to ~£40 in today’s money. 

4 hours ago, pocrawred said:

Money cleansing!! 

The money would have to be cleaned before any investing in the clubs though, days are gone where money could be cleaned by the clubs. Far too many rules now.

Only way they could possibly do it is by slipping players (of higher quality) loads of off books ‘cash’ bonuses & have them on low/regular wages on books. 

Kind of like the shite the Huns got caught doing 🤔

• Upvote 1