Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

17 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

How's the 16,000 seater coming on?

Tell you what when we build a stadium we will remember to order seats, unlike your joke club.

Also an overspend in the millions all going to the brother in law of Anne Budge for your 1970s office block stand.

Weird ...

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Made fuck all difference to the final result but I liked how the bbc commentator said McInnes and Kilmarnock players are adamant Findlay is fouled in the build up (I agree, for the barge) to the third goal.  So much so BBC choose to not show the incident at all instead making way for their fifty gazillion replays of the Lawrence finish.

Out of interest.  (Ignoring that its Ibrox).  What would have happened had the ball bounced off Taverner's hand but not gone in?  Penalty and red card?  He was actually lucky it went in, no? 

Oof

All sorts of gymnastics there to try and create an issue you can complain about,  eh?

• Dildo 2
25 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Moves jettisoned  by West Ham, fully expect him to rock up at Celtic park

Why, where’s Hollywood teeth going?

His record in England means he won’t have to work in this league yet. 
Someone down there will offer him something. 

Also think he’s a stick on to be Scotland manager, possibly the next one when Clarke leaves. 

I think Moyes' career in the EPL is probably over but he should be able to pick up a job in the Championship fairly easily. Wouldn't surprise me to see him making a prodigal son's type return to PNE in the summer.

He'd definitely be in with a fair shout of the Celtic job if it arose too but I think things have settled down there with Rodgers.

3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I think Moyes' career in the EPL is probably over but he should be able to pick up a job in the Championship fairly easily. Wouldn't surprise me to see him making a prodigal son's type return to PNE in the summer.

He'd definitely be in with a fair shout of the Celtic job if it arose too but I think things have settled down there with Rodgers.

Everton could potentially offer him a return. 
He was always very reliable for them. Consistency in lower top half & never relegation threatened

Moyes has done a good job at West Ham. 

Which of the following clubs do West Ham fans think they should finish ahead of? 

Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs, Man Utd, Chelsea, Newcastle, Villa? 

Mid table finishes and a European trophy is about as good as it gets for them. 

11 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Which of the following clubs do West Ham fans think they should finish ahead of? 

They're a bit like Hibs fans in the sense they think they have a certain way they should play football which Moyes would be the antithesis of. They've done alright in spells this season but have been shocking on many occasions. 

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Made fuck all difference to the final result but I liked how the bbc commentator said McInnes and Kilmarnock players are adamant Findlay is fouled in the build up (I agree, for the barge) to the third goal.  So much so BBC choose to not show the incident at all instead making way for their fifty gazillion replays of the Lawrence finish.

Out of interest.  (Ignoring that its Ibrox).  What would have happened had the ball bounced off Taverner's hand but not gone in?  Penalty and red card?  He was actually lucky it went in, no? 

agree with you thought it was a foul too. Speaking of Findlay , i think he would be the ideal type of defender for us.  

29 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

They're a bit like Hibs fans in the sense they think they have a certain way they should play football which Moyes would be the antithesis of. They've done alright in spells this season but have been shocking on many occasions. 

I've no issue with clubs taking a different direction, no different to us when we decided to try something else after McInnes. Might work for them, might not. 

But he's still done a good job, considering where they sit in the financial pecking order. 

49 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

This. And a European trophy at West Ham is an incredible achievement. 

Talk of him being finished at EPL level seems premature. 

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

I was thinking that myself. If you offered a choice of a goal or a penalty and red card then I know what I'd be taking. 

6 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

This. And a European trophy at West Ham is an incredible achievement. 

Talk of him being finished at EPL level seems premature. 

Agreed.  He has done very well with all things considered.  The problem down here is everyone wants to play a certain way yet don't have the players, just look at Burnley as a prime example come up and keep trying to play like City yet are shit.  Moyes will definitely get another gig down here in the prem.  All due respect to Celtic but the only way he'll end up there is to have a go at the Champions League, domestic football in scotland is not attractive for a manager in the EPL 

19 minutes ago, englishred said:

Agreed.  He has done very well with all things considered.  The problem down here is everyone wants to play a certain way yet don't have the players, just look at Burnley as a prime example come up and keep trying to play like City yet are shit.  Moyes will definitely get another gig down here in the prem.  All due respect to Celtic but the only way he'll end up there is to have a go at the Champions League, domestic football in scotland is not attractive for a manager in the EPL 

fuck that

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Tavernier wouldn’t have been sent off because the ball wasn’t going in to the net, it was going back across the face of the goal.

That’s what I wondered.  Is it blocking a certain goal (as the Killie one clearly was) that merits the red or blocking a goal scoring opportunity (which Id class Taverners one as).

4 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Be a classic case of be careful what you wish for at Upton Park. 
Probably get relegated next season.

agree. He’s done well there and doesn’t deserve the shove. 
brand of football etc etc. what a load of pish! They won a European trophy and are higher up the league and have generally been higher up the league under his leadership, than previously. 
hope they go down 

9 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Tavernier wouldn’t have been sent off because the ball wasn’t going in to the net, it was going back across the face of the goal.

Aye, I get that but it was going straight to the attacker a yard out who couldn't have missed. Doesn't seem fair.  

32 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Aye, I get that but it was going straight to the attacker a yard out who couldn't have missed. Doesn't seem fair.  

Agree.  And taking the Club involved out of it, it would just be classic Scottish VAR to “prove” why the defender in one case wouldn’t be sent off but the defender in another would (in my hypothetical case I’m assuming the Joe Wright example does come off him, ie he doesn’t dive full length to punch it round the post).

I thought this was the point of dropping the double jeopardy thing.

It actually reminds me of the (surprise) Morelos one against us where the defender tried to not foul him, tripped him accidentally and got sent off, where if he had deliberately fouled him he’d apparently just have got booked.  Forget who that was now, same area of the park too.

7 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

agree. He’s done well there and doesn’t deserve the shove. 
brand of football etc etc. what a load of pish! They won a European trophy and are higher up the league and have generally been higher up the league under his leadership, than previously. 
hope they go down 

Difficult one as he has also lost 5 or 6 goals several times this season. I wouldn’t be happy if an Aberdeen manager was doing that.

3 hours ago, KingswellsRed said:

Difficult one as he has also lost 5 or 6 goals several times this season. I wouldn’t be happy if an Aberdeen manager was doing that.

I hear you. Still think they’ve over delivered under his management though.

imagine they lost 9 in a game…I wouldn’t be happy with that

3 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Decent game so far between Airdrie & Thistle 

Partick just scored an absolute beezer 

As much as Airdrie (I’m talking about their fans) are huns without a bus fare), they do try & play good football.

I suspect if they don’t get promoted, their manager will get head hunted. 
They’ve come up from League One, made the play offs in the Championship, & win the Challenge Cup or whatever it’s called, whilst playing good football 

The likes of St Johnstone should take a chance on him when they’re looking for a new manager in the summer.