Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Brutal.

Im sure there must have been some decent candidates out there for it, but who the fuck wants Levein to be DoF above you?

Maybe in the medium term this is how Budge can drop Levein. If he cant cut it as manager, pay him off rather than shift back to DoF

We need a total clear out across management and recruitment. If I listed our 50 or so signings under Budge you'd realise. Take left back alone since telling Eckersley he wasn't good enough. Oshaniwa. Sowah. Rheyrass. Smith-Brown. Grzelak.

I'm 45 and 18 stone. You could play ALL of them at left back and I'd still get a reasonable 7 out 10 rating on the right wing.

• 4 weeks later...

True. But so are we. We look a shadow of the team we were in the second half of last season. Sevco clearly stronger than we are and the way we're going it won't be long before Hibs go above us.

4 years in modern football is an achievement these days unless you are winning cup fans leagues every 2 seasons fresh ideals some times is needed.

This season has a very different feel to the previous 3

True. But so are we. We look a shadow of the team we were in the second half of last season. Sevco clearly stronger than we are and the way we're going it won't be long before Hibs go above us.

I kind of think everyone is shite now. I mean really look at that Sevco XI. 47 year old Kenny Miller. Those 2 7ft nobodies. Even Holt who I like is a far mark from central Sevco midfielders of the past.

The reality is a club like Hearts offers Boyce £2k-£3k a week. Burton's first offer is £8k.

Only shite plays up here now. Even Moult and Walker who we think are great are linked with Wigan in January.

The fact we're all shite means it's shades of grey between us. Kicking hard is 70% of Scottish football.

Anyone outside Celtic good enough for England top end? We lost our only one in Paterson.