Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Hibs will destroy them.

5 mins before kick off, as they come out the changing rooms, Lennon to sink his teeth right in to Freddos chocolate salty balls and the cunt carted back to Haiti for surgery by Wyclef Jeans witch doctor.

And miss the rest of the season.

Good one. You're on a Terry Butcher style death curve and you're going down, again!

You should be sucking our hairy fucking beanbags you ungrateful wretch.

We're the ones scalping the Septics and Sevcos left and right, bish bash bosh, like some kind of sexy Leith Tontos, keeping your fanciful title dreams alive while you lot capitulate and take a big ass drilling against them like some hole in the North Sea.

After all the love splashed out on our ruminant friends it seems there is to be none left for your superior cousins from the Capital city. Even in the season of good will?

I'll be watching you boy.

Grays, Hibs are basically the Aberdeen of the noughties, pish against anyone but the Old Firm and the odd good performance.

You should be sucking our hairy fucking beanbags you ungrateful wretch.

We're the ones scalping the Septics and Sevcos left and right, bish bash bosh, like some kind of sexy Leith Tontos, keeping your fanciful title dreams alive while you lot capitulate and take a big ass drilling against them like some hole in the North Sea.

After all the love splashed out on our ruminant friends it seems there is to be none left for your superior cousins from the Capital city. Even in the season of good will?

I'll be watching you boy.

Celtic didn't even treat yous like a big game. They are panicked now. Rushing back Lustig, Boyata & Tierney for the BIG game.

They took their eye off the ball so to speak & yous punished them for it. They don't take these chances with us because they see us as a threat compared to your lot

Just wait & see their starting line up v us compared to your bunch

Arsed.

As long as we maintain our dominance over the charity thieves and give a good account of ourselves in the cups that'll do I.

Games a bogey man.

There are brighter sides to life.... Football forums for example are far more entertaining than the actual football itself. Sitting shivering your gonads off watching some caveman like Steve May huff and puff around a field surrounded by guys like McDildo(4) and Parklife and paying 30 notes for the displeasure. lmao.

Love that you accept the truth Grays ;)

Killie still looking very good for a Euro place.

Think we are going to have to do well in January to get past/away from them.

I'm sure Hibs & Hearts will be thinking the same & be stacking up their squads. Hearts already have a striker signed don't they? Pre contract?

Hope we bring in players that are ready to play/settle straight away rather than more Gleeson, Forrester & Tansey types

Killie still looking very good for a Euro place.

Think we are going to have to do well in January to get past/away from them.

I'm sure Hibs & Hearts will be thinking the same & be stacking up their squads. Hearts already have a striker signed don't they? Pre contract?

Hope we bring in players that are ready to play/settle straight away rather than more Gleeson, Forrester & Tansey types

Good result today for Killie at a ground where we got humped 3-0. They've only played Sevco once but that was at Ibrox so wouldn't be surprised if they turn them over at Rugby Park. They are a serious threat to finish above us I don't see them drastically falling away.

Sevco's next two league games are home to the tims then away at Rugby Park. I reckon by the end of those two games any title hopes they harboured will be dead and buried.

Good result today for Killie at a ground where we got humped 3-0. They've only played Sevco once but that was at Ibrox so wouldn't be surprised if they turn them over at Rugby Park. They are a serious threat to finish above us I don't see them drastically falling away.

Sevco's next two league games are home to the tims then away at Rugby Park. I reckon by the end of those two games any title hopes they harboured will be dead and buried.

Yeah but the war chest gets opened again in January before they play killie

Rangers cant be winning what about the difference financially (all the cunts on here who used that excuse must be embarrassed as fuck)

Just shows if you have a go at celtic they are there for the taking

Even Rodgers said in his interview after the Aberdeen game “ Dereks sides like to man mark”

I even hate McInnes more now