Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Budge has drained us. Whistle blower hotline. Body searches. New cctv and increased stewarding. Life time bans. Banning even swearing.

She has splintered the fans in her attempts to change Scottish football and get an OBE.

Even the spark of rushing the doors at the protest was caused by some posh, fat, entitled fan in corporate mouthing off to those in the protest while eating a sandwich. Probably prawn and avocado.

This is now totally a class war. Budge Out graffiti appearing around Gorgie. None in Morningside.

I hoped we got beat yesterday. Same for the cup versus you lot. Take a nil nil at the Celtic wannabees. We are a genuine relegation case. And half our fan base deserve it.

655441fb79d965ecbdd5f2b78692dacd--spider

• Upvote 2

The script is written here: 

- Hearts go to Easter Rd on Sunday, get horsed off Hibs;

- Levein sacked;

- New man appointed in time for the cup-tie against us (either temp or permanent);

- Hearts get the usual new-man bounce plus the sheer relief of no longer having Levein in charge;

- ...and promptly horse us out the League Cup. 

Might as well go stick some money on it...  :suicide:

- Levein sacked;

- New man appointed in time for the cup-tie against us (either temp or permanent);

- Hearts get the usual new-man bounce plus the sheer relief of no longer having Levein in charge;

Hibs beat Hearts and Levein is sacked.

Hearts beat Aberdeen in the cup - McInnes is sacked.

Aberdeen appoint Levein. 

- Levein sacked;

I reckon Hearts will beat Hibs (and us). 

Heckingbottom will go before Levein.

I thought the same but on reflection I'm not so sure. For the same reason that McInnes knows he is bulletproof unless we find ourselves ever in relegation danger by late Feb/ early March of any of his contracted seasons. Heckingbottom has a contract that would need paid up if they bullet him in addition to paying a new manager. So I think Hibs will hang fire for now and wait to see how their position is in the January break....if theyre still in the bottom 3 or 4 then they might act. 

Hearts are in a slightly different position with Levein in that bulleting him might save them some cash (I don't know the ins and outs of his dual manager/DOF contract but suspect they wouldn't have to pay the full whack of both if they dunt him). But even they I think won't panic for now and will leave things for a few weeks at least to see if he can turn it round. I have absolutely no confidence that we will go to Tynecastle in the cup and come away with a win despite Hearts' obvious shiteness. 

Budge has drained us. Whistle blower hotline. Body searches. New cctv and increased stewarding. Life time bans. Banning even swearing.

She has splintered the fans in her attempts to change Scottish football and get an OBE.

Even the spark of rushing the doors at the protest was caused by some posh, fat, entitled fan in corporate mouthing off to those in the protest while eating a sandwich. Probably prawn and avocado.

This is now totally a class war. Budge Out graffiti appearing around Gorgie. None in Morningside.

I hoped we got beat yesterday. Same for the cup versus you lot. Take a nil nil at the Celtic wannabees. We are a genuine relegation case. And half our fan base deserve it.

She does seem to be obsessed with changing everything, sadly for you guys she is focused on all the wrong shit.

Instead of fucking fans about and tedious rules she could be taking the SPFL and SFA blazer culture to task.

She's fucking awful tbh. She makes Milne look almost competent.

We keep a statement league table. Budge is traditionally top in the SPFL. Mostly this about things like Hearts fans conduct. Or requests for more backing.

We are now only one game away from our worst run in history. Ever. And we are bottom of the league. With a fans protest outside the new stand. No statement.

Jim Jefferies suffered a heart attack today and is in hospital. No statement. Nothing on our website. A tweet was issued. Probably by some 17 year old.

Bobby Prentice passed away today. A cult hero for a generation just above me. No statement. Nothing on the website. Nothing on social.

I appreciate this is an Aberdeen forum but I see this as more reflective of football generally. A complete disdain and lack of understanding of fans. Seeing us merely as consumers. Budge is only happy telling us what to do, how to behave and for us to pay. I'm sure you have your own issues of a similar ilk.

I don't say it to give it the big one. But 8,000 Hearts fans have a direct debit to pay the club funds for no return. Nothing. Just here's money to help. In return the way we are treated like Millwall by Budge really starts me up when I see elderly fans and families giving what they can. And you wonder why a surge when some fat prick gives it the wanker sign from corporate facilities to the protest outside? Not a Motherwell fan. Just new Hearts under Budge. Happy with his Martini and fucking Battenburg cake regardless of us being bottom.

Loads of Budge Out graffiti around the ground now. Including one that has crossed a line. I only wonder if the silence is now her thinking do I need this?

She loves a statement. I genuinely think she hasn't got a clue what to say.

• Upvote 3

We keep a statement league table. Budge is traditionally top in the SPFL. Mostly this about things like Hearts fans conduct. Or requests for more backing.

We are now only one game away from our worst run in history. Ever. And we are bottom of the league. With a fans protest outside the new stand. No statement.

Jim Jefferies suffered a heart attack today and is in hospital. No statement. Nothing on our website. A tweet was issued. Probably by some 17 year old.

Bobby Prentice passed away today. A cult hero for a generation just above me. No statement. Nothing on the website. Nothing on social.

I appreciate this is an Aberdeen forum but I see this as more reflective of football generally. A complete disdain and lack of understanding of fans. Seeing us merely as consumers. Budge is only happy telling us what to do, how to behave and for us to pay. I'm sure you have your own issues of a similar ilk.

I don't say it to give it the big one. But 8,000 Hearts fans have a direct debit to pay the club funds for no return. Nothing. Just here's money to help. In return the way we are treated like Millwall by Budge really starts me up when I see elderly fans and families giving what they can. And you wonder why a surge when some fat prick gives it the wanker sign from corporate facilities to the protest outside? Not a Motherwell fan. Just new Hearts under Budge. Happy with his Martini and fucking Battenburg cake regardless of us being bottom.

Loads of Budge Out graffiti around the ground now. Including one that has crossed a line. I only wonder if the silence is now her thinking do I need this?

She loves a statement. I genuinely think she hasn't got a clue what to say.

It's spelled Battenberg and I quite like it.

A proper hiding from Hibs and he'd be gone - fortunately for Levein (but probably not Hearts fans) their city rivals are absolutely honking just now and not capable winning convincingly.  Levein will be there until they are 6 to 9 points adrift at the bottom, they could manage that this side of Christmas.

I also see Budge saying they have a great squad of players.  None of them jump out at me as any good at all.  Maybe that Haring twat, but he's inconsistent.  That bloke with the thing on his mush is absolute pigshit.

A proper hiding from Hibs and he'd be gone - fortunately for Levein (but probably not Hearts fans) their city rivals are absolutely honking just now and not capable winning convincingly.  Levein will be there until they are 6 to 9 points adrift at the bottom, they could manage that this side of Christmas.

I also see Budge saying they have a great squad of players.  None of them jump out at me as any good at all.  Maybe that Haring twat, but he's inconsistent.  That bloke with the thing on his mush is absolute pigshit.

He shouldn't be allowed to play with that on his face. Scares children.

If Budge had any integrity at all, she'd merge the club with Gorgie Farm today and send out a stable 11 on Sunday in Leith - 3 pigs, a rooster, 2 llamas, a donkey, an albino pigeon, a badger, a hedgehog and Sean Clare.

That shitshow I would fucking watch.

I'll take that team at -2 in the fixed odds handicap list to beat Hibs