Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

12 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Graham Alexander.

If you watch Class of 92 you’ll get to know all about him.

Has managed Fleetwood & Salford.

played for Scotland about 40 times. 

Fuck sake  40 caps.

For any young eens who have no idea who he is.....he was one of the countless players who gained caps under Berti Vogts of whom many's only link to Scotland was that they once watched an episode of "The Holiday Programme" that featured a weekend break in Ecclefechan.

The Record aren't running with story as yet though. I'd still be amazed if Tommy Wright doesn't land the job

6 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Fuck sake  40 caps.

For any young eens who have no idea who he is.....he was one of the countless players who gained caps under Berti Vogts of whom many's only link to Scotland was that they once watched an episode of "The Holiday Programme" that featured a weekend break in Ecclefechan.

The Record aren't running with story as yet though. I'd still be amazed if Tommy Wright doesn't land the job

To be fair to Alexander he has Scottish parentage.

For international football I’d say that’s ok, but not grandparents. 
Where you’re born, or your parents nationality is the line I’d draw.
I seem to remember him saying at the time that his Dad brought him up to feel Scottish & support Scotland.

He was also better than the current donkey we have at right back/right wing back. 

7 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Fuck sake  40 caps.

Tommy Wright would be a sensible appointment.

Did a good job overall at a similar sized club.

He got the better of us a few times 

2 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Gary Neville signs all the players there I think. 

As well as making every other decision down to the colour of the toilet roll in the loos. 

That boy is one clueless cunt.

Painful listening to his droning, mind-numbing havers of shite as a co-commentator.

A real fucking idiot.

His attempt at football management with Valencia was one hell of a hoot though. ?

Catastrophic and hapless effort.

As was clearly obvious upfront that it would be.

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Was he not actually pretty good though for us?

Tbf he wasn't the worst (all relative of course....as a right back he wasn't fit to wash the soiled underpants of the likes of McGrain, McKimmie, Nicol etc who had filled the role in the preceding 10-20 years).

12 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Livi 9 points behind us & on great run.

Genuinely be surprised if we get more than a draw from this game.

Going to be a real tough test this. Win it & it’s huge. Sad that a game v Livi can be so crucial 

Martindale has them playing amazingly well and given its the same bunch of players as Holt had it shows how a change in management can bring good things.  Will be a hard test on Wednesday but I am still confident of us winning for some reason.

See that Queen's Park have appointed Leeann Dempster as their new Chief Executive.

Handy for her as she will only have to cross the car park when she inevitably replaces that specky cretin Doncaster as chief executive of the SPFL when he finally fucks offs....the sooner the better

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

See that Queen's Park have appointed Leeann Dempster as their new Chief Executive.

Handy for her as she will only have to cross the car park when she inevitably replaces that specky cretin Doncaster as chief executive of the SPFL when he finally fucks offs....the sooner the better

That’s up to the clubs.

Quite how he keeps getting voted back in beggars belief.