Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

8 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

0-11 aggregate score (so far) this week for SPFL teams.

We really are shit.

Plus Motherwell getting put out by Sligo rovers and Dundee Utd getting thrashed by AZ.

just waiting for the blame game now.

TimsΒ and Sevco to blame the rest of the league and everyone else to blame grass roots football.

45 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Lol.

Rob McLean having to offer an apology to anyone offended by a β€œFuck the Crown” banner in the crowd.

I was laughing personally. At the sentiment & the predictability of it.

Almost as predictable as the Huns going into meltdown over it. Β 
Paisley will be fun on Sunday with Celtic live on Sky.Β 

Fuck the Brits, imperialistic bastards.Β 

Β 

Fully agree however Celtic can go and fuck themselves as well, tinky bastards.Β 

• Upvote 1
42 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

Fully agree however Celtic can go and fuck themselves as well, tinky bastards.Β 

I agree.Β 
Β 

Got to give them credit for that banner though. Short, sweet, abrasive.Β 
Β 

Will piss off all the right people.Β 
Β 

I'll save my tongue lashing for another time when they do something minky.Β 

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Think they started this one well, and doing better now, but they should be beating this type of side in UCL.

Β 

Β 

Like against Madrid they start so well but then just seem to run out of steam later. However you have to admire that the manager is not settling for a draw and they are going for the win. I don’t think Shaktar are mugs

9 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Like against Madrid they start so well but then just seem to run out of steam later. However you have to admire that the manager is not settling for a draw and they are going for the win. I don’t think Shaktar are mugs

Nobody in this competition will be mugs, but they should be beating this opposition if they want to qualify. Has to be 6 points home and away against these.Β 
Β 

Boy Maeda is a woeful finisher. Does everything you want your striker to do, but finish. Had a couple grim attempts last week at 0-0.Β 

Ah well. Fuck them.Β 

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

Nobody in this competition will be mugs, but they should be beating this opposition if they want to qualify. Has to be 6 points home and away against these.Β 
Β 

Boy Maeda is a woeful finisher. Does everything you want your striker to do, but finish. Had a couple grim attempts last week at 0-0.Β 

Ah well. Fuck them.Β 

On reflection they should have won comfortably with the chances they had. That Maeda one at the end was borderline unforgivableΒ