Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

It's not over yet. But despite our home game against Aberdeen, I have to say third looks like it's yours now.

I could say that's the worst The Rangers team I can remember. Or that your second was off.

But in reality since Robson, and the two new CHs, and Duk really raising his game, Aberdeen have been exceptional. I think 24/27 points with the 3 dropped at Parkhead. No shame there.

You're lucky it's coincided with our implosion under Neilson. And a bizarre January window. Where we signed guys like Kuol on 5k a week and never played him. Avoiding obvious positions like dominant CHs, and a RB and AMF.

Again not over yet and gotta hope you choke against Hibs or St Mirren and give us the Tynecastle game to get it back. But no Hearts fan could deny Aberdeen deserve third as things stand. We need to reflect and sort our own shit out as to how we imploded so badly.

Well done today. Ok. Can't help but say a fluke goal and an offside goal. But I'd be celebrating not caring too.

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 9
4 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

It's not over yet. But despite our home game against Aberdeen, I have to say third looks like it's yours now.

I could say that's the worst The Rangers team I can remember. Or that your second was off.

But in reality since Robson, and the two new CHs, and Duk really raising his game, Aberdeen have been exceptional. I think 24/27 points with the 3 dropped at Parkhead. No shame there.

You're lucky it's coincided with our implosion under Neilson. And a bizarre January window. Where we signed guys like Kuol on 5k a week and never played him. Avoiding obvious positions like dominant CHs, and a RB and AMF.

Again not over yet and gotta hope you choke against Hibs or St Mirren and give us the Tynecastle game to get it back. But no Hearts fan could deny Aberdeen deserve third as things stand. We need to reflect and sort our own shit out as to how we imploded so badly.

Well done today. Ok. Can't help but say a fluke goal and an offside goal. But I'd be celebrating not caring too.

Absolutely this is no great Rangers 2012 however we were great today and no offence but when you look at your players you should really have taken points off them too, in fact so should many other teams. 

I think that’s the issue Beale is having this time around.  Being front and centre and clearly more than aware that they’re actually just a little bit shite.  He knows the two Goldson VAR handballs and the freak Goodwin result should have meant the league was over in February.  Also suspect he’s now aware of the true financial position.  That’s why the false bravado is now coming across as just that.  False.

any how.

Fuck them all.

8 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

You can say it's the worst Rangers team you can remember all you like Skins but let's face it with the same set of players they are 8-0 up on aggregate against Hearts over 3 games this season with 2 of those games being at Tynecastle. We've managed to push them far harder than Hearts have this season the last 3 games between the clubs the aggregate score is 5-5. 

Third isn't settled by a long way yet. But we're the form team in the country if Hearts didn't realise it before today I'm sure they do now they 100% expected us to lose today. 

4 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

You can say it's the worst Rangers team you can remember all you like Skins but let's face it with the same set of players they are 8-0 up on aggregate against Hearts over 3 games this season with 2 of those games being at Tynecastle. We've managed to push them far harder than Hearts have this season the last 3 games between the clubs the aggregate score is 5-5. 

Third isn't settled by a long way yet. But we're the form team in the country if Hearts didn't realise it before today I'm sure they do now they 100% expected us to lose today. 

I get that but looking at Cantwell and Tillman especially. Also how Sakala and Morelos played. They were truly abysmal and unlike any team performance I've seen from them.

But I also pointed out your run and tbf had you got rid of Goodwin earlier. You'd be going for the league. Ha.

You're right to celebrate tonight. Big win and against your most hated team, to almost almost almost certainly get you third.

4 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I get that but looking at Cantwell and Tillman especially. Also how Sakala and Morelos played. They were truly abysmal and unlike any team performance I've seen from them.

But I also pointed out your run and tbf had you got rid of Goodwin earlier. You'd be going for the league. Ha.

You're right to celebrate tonight. Big win and against your most hated team, to almost almost almost certainly get you third.

Maybe they were just made to look shite by our amazing back line 😉

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Still hanging onto that potential home game against us then.

Sooner you realise we are never losing again the better for you. 

27 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Would have liked to have been in a Hearts pub watching that second half after the first half must have had them enjoying their night/pints fairly confident that big Bro would be helping them out 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕🖕🖕

Ken they'll have fair thought they were back in pole position for third after their win against the mighty Ross County yesterday.

On 4/23/2023 at 7:52 AM, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

Elsewhere I notice after their home win against Livingston the Arab faithful appear to have fallen head over heels hopelessly in love with Goodwin.

We all know how that relationship is destined to end 😄

To be fair, they looked destined for the drop when he took over. Dead and buried a few weeks ago. RC have been abject which has helped them. If they finish no lower than 10th you’d have to say the appointment worked. A better fit for Goodwin as well. 

3 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

So pissed off that your big team lost arent you

1 win against a shite ross county and you resurface on here spouting shite

Just remember:

2 consecutive top 3 finishes TWICE since 1960

5 RELEGATIONS since 1960

Hearts ... always nothing. As last week proved you arent even the best team in Edinburgh 

Fuck off no mark

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

So pissed off that your big team lost arent you

1 win against a shite ross county and you resurface on here spouting shite

Just remember:

2 consecutive top 3 finishes TWICE since 1960

5 RELEGATIONS since 1960

Hearts ... always nothing. As last week proved you arent even the best team in Edinburgh 

Fuck off no mark

I lived in Edinburgh for 9 years. I don’t have any greater animosity for one Edinburgh club over the other except the fact that a section of the Hearts support harbour delusions of grandeur regarding the stature of their club. There is a superiority/inferiority complex between Hearts/Hibs which might play into it but that’s got fuck all to do with anyone else. 

4 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Just fuck off. 

One of WHS brags lately in his desperation to convince that hearts are more successful than Aberdeen is all the final appearances they’ve had 🤔

just had a wee look out of curiosity 

league runners up 14 (to our 17)

SC runners up 9 times (same as us)

LC runners up 3 times (to our 9)

I make that 26 to our 35 🤣

25 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

One of WHS brags lately in his desperation to convince that hearts are more successful than Aberdeen is all the final appearances they’ve had 🤔

just had a wee look out of curiosity 

league runners up 14 (to our 17)

SC runners up 9 times (same as us)

LC runners up 3 times (to our 9)

I make that 26 to our 35 🤣

The Huns have had a 27 year start in us too.

FTH & FWHS 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Hearts or, as I prefer to call them, Huns Reserves dating back to the 80's and 90's, when they were a retirement home for ex Hun players who had gotten even shitier, will NEVER be better than the Famous Aberdeen. 

End of debate. 

Willie Johnston, Kyle Lafferty and Andy Halliday - three massive ex-Rangers thugs that played for Hearts and epitomise what a joke club Hearts are. Jambos Kickback sound devastated their big team lost, it's genuinely pathetic behaviour.

Celtic and Rangers are both scummy, but to hate Celtic more than that knuckle dragging bigoted filth despite all the evidence Rangers and their fans are complete mutants is tinpot behaviour.

Punching a Hun is like punching a Nazi.

5 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Kilmarnock and Livingston for me. Get them both to fuck. Any of ICT, Dundee, Raith, Dunfermline, Falkirk in their place. 

Agreed on Killie and Livvy. The latter shouldn't even exist. ICT also shouldn't exist so I'm not wanting them up. Raith and Falkirk are rampant huns so I'm not keen but both are decent away trips as is Dunfermline. Out of that list if I could have two up it would be Dundee and Dunfermline.