• 02 Dillon
  • 10 Muirhead
  • 13 McCallum
  • 16 Telfer
  • 18 Connolly
  • 22 Fraser
  • 32 Lochhead
They had seven & they have one of the biggest squads in the SPFL outwith Celtic

This is quite a clever plan they are putting into action to prevent Celtic from stealing all their players.</p>

You sure that was today's bench for Caley?

United v Celtic next week? McNamara out of a job or Celtic dropping points sounds like a great WIN WIN scenario

Would like McNamara to stay, he's doing an excellent job.

I wonder if United would try to tempt Craig Levein away from Tynecastle? He must be heavily involved there as Director of Football. Horrendous for the national team but there's not many better at Scottish club level. He knows it inside out.

So for all those folk that thought I was bonkers last year when I said Hearts had signed some good players - they ran away with the Championship and now have won the first four games.

I hate Hearts more than another club and did not want to see them promoted as I thought they would come back and be the annoying horrible club that they are.

• Upvote 2

So for all those folk that thought I was bonkers last year when I said Hearts had signed some good players - they ran away with the Championship and now have won the first four games.

I hate Hearts more than another club and did not want to see them promoted as I thought they would come back and be the annoying horrible club that they are.

I agree i think hearts will finish in top 4 because of 2 things other teams are crap and they are not a bad young side

i also think Dundee will not do to bad either but that's only my opinion