Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Something is seriously wrong if we can't beat this lot on Wednesday night. Hearts have played most of the game with 10 men yet despite that have made far more of a dent in the huns than they have managed to do against us with 11 men in any of the games we've played against them this season. Even without Hayes we will never have a better chance of winning down there than we will this Wednesday night. Christie and Rooney to come in for Hayes and Stockley. The huns are there for the taking they are so ordinary it's untrue.

Something is seriously wrong if we can't beat this lot on Wednesday night. Hearts have played most of the game with 10 men yet despite that have made far more of a dent in the huns than they have managed to do against us with 11 men in any of the games we've played against them this season. Even without Hayes we will never have a better chance of winning down there than we will this Wednesday night. Christie and Rooney to come in for Hayes and Stockley. The huns are there for the taking they are so ordinary it's untrue.

We will play for a 0-0 and end up losing 0-2.

We will play for a 0-0 and end up losing 0-2.

I should hope McInnes has learned by now that you can't play for a 0-0 with some of the defenders we've got.

Play for 90 minutes on Wednesday like we did for the last 80 minutes last night and we will win as we are the better team. It's as simple as that. But if they go down there with any sort of mental block because of the name of the team they are playing then yes I agree we will lose.

I honestly believe if we lose meekly again to that manky lot on Wednesday night we may as well not bother turning up for the SC final. It would just confirm to me once and for all that our players simply don't have the mentality or belief that they can beat the old firm when it really matters.

• Upvote 1

I should hope McInnes has learned by now that you can't play for a 0-0 with some of the defenders we've got.

Play for 90 minutes on Wednesday like we did for the last 80 minutes last night and we will win as we are the better team. It's as simple as that. But if they go down there with any sort of mental block because of the name of the team they are playing then yes I agree we will lose.

I honestly believe if we lose meekly again to that manky lot on Wednesday night we may as well not bother turning up for the SC final. It would just confirm to me once and for all that our players simply don't have the mentality or belief that they can beat the old firm when it really matters.

It really mattered the first time we played them & whilst we showed them faaaaaar too much respect, we did manage to beat them all the same. The next time we played them at home the result was basically a freak result on how the game went really. They were basically the wee smash n grab team. Which happens in football really.

Yup. Agree with you 100%. I think the club has an inferiority complex when it comes to the arse cheeks.

Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers has future ambitions at international level and would consider the Scotland job.

Nice for the guy to consider the Scotland job in the future.

Rodgers is a most annoying character.

His comment regarding the non penalty for Aberdeen proves that point.

Once Celtic start to lose a few games in Europe we will see his true colours.

Also watch for his reaction after we win the Scottish Cup.

:happy:

Severe weegie tactics from Devlin of Hamilton at the end of their game with Motherwell yesterday.

Got himself 'involved' with the supporters who were quite rightly slagging him off, having paid for the privilege of doing so.

He has not got the right mentality to be playing for Aberdeen.

Severe weegie tactics from Devlin of Hamilton at the end of their game with Motherwell yesterday.

Got himself 'involved' with the supporters who were quite rightly slagging him off, having paid for the privilege of doing so.

He has not got the right mentality to be playing for Aberdeen.

Not sure he's any better than the current crop. Let's be honest, Hamilton have been fucking shite this season. Granted he did play well against us. IMO, we should be aiming higher.

Tin hat on here but the Huns have let Clint Hill go. Thoughts?

I think Hill possibly only has 15 games a season in him, he is right on the end of the line, like David Weir was.

Still a decent defender but hardly a prospect.

Devlin seems to defend well on the plastic but brutally on grass. Luton & QPR did this in 1986 so it's nothing new.

He is not good enough for the Dons. Andrew Davies at Ross County is a much better defender.

• Site Sponsor

Not sure he's any better than the current crop. Let's be honest, Hamilton have been fucking shite this season. Granted he did play well against us. IMO, we should be aiming higher.

Tin hat on here but the Huns have let Clint Hill go. Thoughts?

Hemmin Razor, gie yersel a shak.

Clit Hill?

Fishing rod awa, min

Sent this link from Jambos page about average salaries in SPFL top flight & points salaries

Team Ave Salary Points points / salary

Celtic 717860 100 £7,179

Aberdeen 134670 70 £1,924

Rangers 316888 64 £4,951

St Johnstone 47206 55 £858

Hearts 86890 46 £1,889

Partick Thistle 42671 42 £1,016

Kilmarnock 48950 41 £1,194

Ross County 47515 40 £1,188

Dundee 61837 37 £1,671

Motherwell 49335 35 £1,410

Hamilton 42606 32 £1,331

Inverness CT 53345 28 £1,905

Is our average monthly salary really that high for players?

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/169679-sp-points-per-average-salary/

Sent this link from Jambos page about average salaries in SPFL top flight & points salaries

Team Ave Salary Points points / salary

Celtic 717860 100 £7,179

Aberdeen 134670 70 £1,924

Rangers 316888 64 £4,951

St Johnstone 47206 55 £858

Hearts 86890 46 £1,889

Partick Thistle 42671 42 £1,016

Kilmarnock 48950 41 £1,194

Ross County 47515 40 £1,188

Dundee 61837 37 £1,671

Motherwell 49335 35 £1,410

Hamilton 42606 32 £1,331

Inverness CT 53345 28 £1,905

Is our average monthly salary really that high for players?

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/169679-sp-points-per-average-salary/

Are you fishing you feel cunt?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1