Scotlands Useless Referees

17 minutes ago, Robin Askwith said:

It’s crookedness 

The referee will be instructed on Wednesday to give us fuck all, he’ll also be desperate to make a name for himself.

the major worry on Wednesday is keeping 11 men on the pitch.

The SFA fucking hate Aberdeen. It’s so obvious, it’s sickening.

Ex st Mirren player for the ref on Wednesday, utter contempt, they fucking hate us

13 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Said to my boy earlier,  are we being paranoid or does almost every decision go against us, every game?  It's ridiculous. I said to him we'd have 3rd in the bag already if refs were fair.

Was having the same discussion with my son during the game too. 

Every 50/50 given against us. It is hard to think of a decision that could have gone either way and went ours. Neither of us could actually think of one. 

It isn't just that we are not given penalties etc, but that very similar offences by our players have seen them off the pitch. 

Scales even got sent off for being wrestled to the floor by porteous earlier in season 

6 minutes ago, JojoJuan said:

Was having the same discussion with my son during the game too. 

Every 50/50 given against us. It is hard to think of a decision that could have gone either way and went ours. Neither of us could actually think of one. 

It isn't just that we are not given penalties etc, but that very similar offences by our players have seen them off the pitch. 

Scales even got sent off for being wrestled to the floor by porteous earlier in season 

Scales got booked for getting shoved on his arse recently.

21 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Said to my boy earlier,  are we being paranoid or does almost every decision go against us, every game?  It's ridiculous. I said to him we'd have 3rd in the bag already if refs were fair.

Had a similar conversation yesterday. This season seems to be the worst I can remember. 

If we apply the “these things even it out” mantra we are in for a good season next year….

20 hours ago, JojoJuan said:

Hayes booking was also a joke. Wasn't even a foul

The 4 bookings yesterday;

Hayes - a foul but never a yellow. 
Watkins - booked for standing still as that wee nyaff Devlin got in his face. 
Ramadani - no complaints.  
Miovski - arm used to fend off an opponent. Barely a foul 

We deserved to lose. We were poor 

But Clancy, without question, was a homer & weak as fuck, getting conned left right & centre.

Never mind, we’ve got an ex St Mirren player as referee against *check notes* St Mirren on Wednesday.  
The SFA aren’t even hiding it any more.   

But as long as the club keeps bending over & taking it, nothing will change. 
We need to speak out. 

The Huns issue a statement if ONE bad decision goes against them. 
The SFA ensure that ref is nowhere near a “Rangers” game for months 

• Upvote 3
8 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

But Clancy, without question, was a homer & weak as fuck, getting conned left right & centre.

Never mind, we’ve got an ex St Mirren player as referee against *check notes* St Mirren on Wednesday.  

We need to speak out. 

Agree with most of that.Who knows how it would have panned out had we got that clear penalty and gone 2_0 up or how the bookings affected our players?I thought Var was going to help but it seems to be making it worse.It managed to spot Coulsons elbow last week though...

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

We need to speak out. 

Totally agree.

I cannot understand why the club do not speak out. By saying nothing it gives the impression the club is happy with the standard of referring. Clancy ruled out a goal for Rangers v Celtic and they had written a letter of complaint the same day and got a reply within 24 hours. Will be a long time until Clancy refs another Rangers game as a result

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

We need to speak out. 

What was Don Robertson's career record as a St Mirren player?

6 minutes ago, G man said:

Totally agree.

I cannot understand why the club do not speak out. By saying nothing it gives the impression the club is happy with the standard of referring. Clancy ruled out a goal for Rangers v Celtic and they had written a letter of complaint the same day and got a reply within 24 hours. Will be a long time until Clancy refs another Rangers game as a result

They complained about Collum a few seasons back.

SIX MONTHS before he refereed them again. 

13 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

What was Don Robertson's career record as a St Mirren player

11 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

They complained about Collum a few seasons back.

SIX MONTHS before he refereed them again. 

It is so ridiculous it is comical. Almost as ridiculous as Douglas Ross on the line today!

16 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Nae idea I just know he played there 

Surely he shouldn’t referee them? 

Of course not but it's not really a surprise with the SPFL/SFA though. The same happens with Steven McLean who has been our ref for games with Rangers and Motherwell despite his brother being Brian the ex-Rangers and Motherwell defender.

On 5/20/2023 at 6:04 PM, maryhilldon said:

Just because we're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get us... 

• Upvote 1

Hi first post, 

It's blatant cheating & pure biased against our club from the officials SFA & all who bide in her rotten bigoted core, but the other 9 clubs need to join forces.. The only way to get the corrupt sfa tae fuck or get them to be fair is to boycott all national games us & the other 9 clubs, hit the bastards where it hurts in their pockets.

As it'll get worse! these cocksuckers will do anything to keep it this way for decades to come, & it'll get worse but it's already blatant hate toward us and any club outwith the bigot brothers.