I am nervous but only because I know I will get annoyed at the horrific team selection and watching us put in a poor performance. Strachan has done a great job but the last 2-3 games we have been quite poor and some of the team selections just as poor. I can genuinely see us finishing 4th as The Irish will get 6 points from this round of matches IMO, no way they will not beat Georgia and Gibraltar.

I am nervous but only because I know I will get annoyed at the horrific team selection and watching us put in a poor performance. Strachan has done a great job but the last 2-3 games we have been quite poor and some of the team selections just as poor. I can genuinely see us finishing 4th as The Irish will get 6 points from this round of matches IMO, no way they will not beat Georgia and Gibraltar.

So one one hand you slate our last 2 performances & on the other you credit the Irish with a given v Georgia even considering it took them an injury time winner also to beat them.

Yet in our last two games we took four points from said Irish team.

We will win this game by two clear this time.

France here we come.

Hate's a strong word min, just can't get carried away watching a team full of lower division English guys that I don't even recognise, every game I watch these days and I'm like....who the fuck is that!?

Turns out it's some bloke who's gran got a bit tiddly in Blackpool in the 40's and shagged a Scots holiday maker.

Kind of like Phil Bardsley

Strachan doesnt often surprise us so here goes:

Marshall

Hutton Martin Hanley Whittaker

Brown Mulgrew

Ritchie Maloney Anya

Naismith

Only question is whether S Fletcher plays in which case he needs to drop one of those four attacking players which is a tough shout for him.

That team looks woeful!

Fletcher in for Ritchie. Maloney on the right and Naismith in behind Fletcher is my guess.

When you try to pick the line up you realise how pish Scotland are. Seem to be doing alright just now though!! Hope Matt Ritchie isn't playing to be honest. Looks a good player for Bournemouth but has been shite for us. I think Craig Gordon is our best keeper but Marshall has done nothing to deserve to lose the gloves so far

Marshall

Hutton Martin Hanley Robertson

Brown Mulgrew

Naismith Maloney Anya

Fletcher

I think it just highlights the dearth in players coming through in certain positions, namely Right Back and Up front.........Robertson and Shinnie should be the 2 competing for LB Spot hands down.

Hutton the bombscare has no competition and it shows badly.

Matt Ritchie is terrible but because he was the Hipsters player of choice last season in the championship WGS is going to obsess over him for the rest of this campaign at least.

Best thing about internationals is getting to great places that you otherwise wouldn't even consider visiting.

Trips also make some of these otherwise boring places all the better.

It really is a unique experience.

Very unique treking round Europe with a bunch of drunken idiots the kind of people that most go on holiday to get away from. Try checking out these places when they are not rammed full of idiots with kilts on I bet they are a lot better.

Very unique treking round Europe with a bunch of drunken idiots the kind of people that most go on holiday to get away from. Try checking out these places when they are not rammed full of idiots with kilts on I bet they are a lot better.

The same could be said about Aberdeen trips away in Europe.

The nick of you in Olomuc would certainly have other holiday makers running for the hills.

That is soooo true!!!

First thing I do on Scotland aways is try and distance myself from them, fucking doe a deer every 2 minutes, days on the end, Timberlands and cheap kilts, plebs to a man, the Tartan army are a disgrace to this Country.

That is soooo true!!!

First thing I do on Scotland aways is try and distance myself from them, fucking doe a deer every 2 minutes, days on the end, Timberlands and cheap kilts, plebs to a man, the Tartan army are a disgrace to this Country.

Toothless blokes in their 50's, kilt and old Scotland 1978 World Cup top that they can barely stretch over their gut huckling local teenage lassies for a kiss whilst their mate takes a photo.