Hearts V Aberdeen (1 - 3)

Guest RosemountRed

We would all have taken that result before the game, of that there is no doubt. The second half was naturally more difficult but we still should have scored at least another 1 or 2 goals.

Celtic have responded with a 6 nil thrashing of Dundee so it will definitely be a long and interesting season.

I dont think the ajax 2-2, 6-0 and maybe another 6-0 against Raith midweek will do any harm. Let them think they are the dogs bollocks again. Their following two domestic games against Hearts and Hamilton could cause them some bother. I'm thinking the Hamilton game in particular

Hearts and Hamilton are poor sides.

Disagree on Hamilton, they look like a decent side that just need some guidance, one of the better sides we've played this season.

As for today, Goodie and Mcginn were superb in the first half especially, Mcginns goal was wonderful but for me the move for the third was amazing, goodie wins it then finishes it off, superb.

Also special mention to Shinnie, every bloody week he puts his stamp on the game, his passing, movement and reading of the game is unreal.

The challenge we have is to continue to collect full points against the run of the mill teams for as long as possible. We know the run must come to an end but if we are still leading when we go to Parkhead then a point will be absolutely massive.

If we can at least match Celtic in the four league games before that match then they'll be shitting themselves.

A draw or better would be massive. today shows what can happen when teams seriously open up against us. plenty chance for us on the break

That's my worry but we might as well enjoy the ride rather than worrying about the future. Fingers crossed he and his family are settled here and want to see how far he can take Aberdeen. The job Alex Neil has done at Norwich will have English chairmen looking for the next talented young Scottish manager. Hopefully his experience at Bristol City will put him off going down that road again.

I dread to think, Mcinnes has said himself he feels he has unfinished business down there, so if a top end championship or an epl club. Came in I think we may lose him.

Thats as good a 45 i have seen from us in years , Mcginn was fucking sensational, yet will still be derided as lazy .

Not at all, easily his best game for us in a long time, would also go as far to say that the main reason we are doing so well is that he's upped his work rate and performance this season, like he's actually turning up every week.

Guest RosemountRed

Shinnie is our best player, possibly our best signing in about 20 years, seriously this guy is fantastic, offer him double his wage and get him on a 5 year contract now.