Hearts V Aberdeen (1 - 3)

Guest RosemountRed

Thought the kick off was half Two ?

Missed the first goal but caught the rest of the game.

Apart from the start of the second half,thought we controlled the game.

Slightly puzzled by Hearts though,they score a early goal then just seemed to die !Not that I'm complaining.

Onwards and upwards.

To think it was only 3 years ago,that we were shite.Maybes four,my cider addled brain cant think.

Forget the cider comment,could just be old age.

Thought the kick off was half Two ?

Missed the first goal but caught the rest of the game.

Apart from the start of the second half,thought we controlled the game.

Slightly puzzled by Hearts though,they score a early goal then just seemed to die !Not that I'm complaining.

Onwards and upwards.

To think it was only 3 years ago,that we were shite.Maybes four,my cider addled brain cant think.

Forget the cider comment,could just be old age.

Or we wakened up & nullified their "threat" again. With a lot of good tackles going in everywhere.

Hearts are desperate for Gomis to return. That (for me) shows that they are not the great team some thought. Yeah they can be decent. Especially at home but very very average really.

Gomis was a stand out for them in Championship & they think he'll be as important in the top flight? The guy was fkn shite at Utd.

I thought he was playing.. Where was he?

If Hearts continue the run they've been on it won't be too long before Levein appears in the dugout. Neilsen is completely losing it lately.

Also I always thought Calum Paterson was a potential replacement for Logan but his defending was brutal and did nothing in attack. Like all Hearts players he had been talked up so much to make people think the Championship is relevant and then is found out playing decent opposition.

See this fkn numpty has been at it again.

Wish fkn MT would cut the fkrs broadband.

He may have some decent points but he's getting a bit boring now.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-kilmarnock-fan-go-mental-6491076

Hun and tim sympathiser too so fuck the cunt. Least every other team doesn't sell out 75% of their ground out to teams to allow them to have a title party

If Hearts continue the run they've been on it won't be too long before Levein appears in the dugout. Neilsen is completely losing it lately.

Also I always thought Calum Paterson was a potential replacement for Logan but his defending was brutal and did nothing in attack. Like all Hearts players he had been talked up so much to make people think the Championship is relevant and then is found out playing decent opposition.

He's a decent player but looked out his depth

Belated comment, but what a great result, especially at the Gorgie Sewer where our record has not been great in recent years.

How good is an on form Niall McGinn? He is superb, easily our best player when he is on the boil.

His goal was absolutely superb as was his waltzing passed those tadgers in maroon, masquerading as footballers. I liked when he shapes as thought to cut back away from the goal line, but then just carries on, the defender just standing like a statue, and what a great finish.

At half time I thought we would go on to batter them, taking 5 or 6 off them - and we should have done, we certainly had the chances.

Pleased for Goodwillie that he got a couple of goals, however his first must be one of the softest goals ive ever seen. Their keeper could likely just have kicked it away, choosing instead to keel over flapping, like a limp-wristed drunk.

Now that hearts have lost 3 on the bounce, hopefully they will fight to the death against the potato men next game and hopefully take a point at least.