Well aye, but it's a hell of a lot easier to post polls with two options;

A) Fuck Sevco

B) Let Sevco ride our arses

than it is to really formulate change in the Scottish game. For one, nobody agrees what is best. Yes we all want Doncaster and Regan gone, but who's stepping in? It's not like we've all got a vast amount of knowledge of people that actually want the job and trying to oust someone without knowing who you want to take in just makes you look like an idiot baying for blood.

Also, there's football fans that couldn't give a fuck about the state of the league. Maybe 4 out of my 7 or 8 closest friends would know or care about the people in charge. However, they all knew that Sevco needed to start in the lowest possible league (well, bar one, but he's a fucking idiot)!

It's all very well saying it's the fans that need to push for change, but it's no way in hell as simple as the Sevco situation.

True... organising is quite difficult.

The point being that it's all very well people moaning about how this or that needs to change in Scottish football, but the fact is that those running the game have shown zero interest in doing so. You kind of get the impression that they don't so much care about the health of the sport so much as just being in charge.

The clubs have also shown that they're not bothered.

That just leaves the fans... and, as you say, probably too much bother to even try.

Needs to be a massive clearout. Darren fletcher, Maloney, mulgrew, greer, mcgregor, Morrison and Hutton shouldn't be picked again as there just past it and never going to be good enough to get us into a major competition. Ryan Fraser, Ryan Christie and Ryan Gauld need to be phased into the squad as these 3 guys are the future of Scotland's attack. Hand mcarthur the captaincy as he is at a good age and has become a brilliant player. I think Ryan Jack should be given a chance alongside him but I still believe that brown will start for Scotland for another year or so. James Forrest should never be called up again, he is useless. I think Rhodes should also be given a chance as having seen him twice this season, he's a far better player than Steven Fletcher. We just need to get away from strachans favourites

It's a fucking terrible backwards move. Wotte should have been allowed the freedom to do whatever the fuck he liked, but your standard SFA didn't like the criticism.

Then suddenly he's sacked and replaced with a more agreeable voice.

It's pish.

'mon Liverpool.

I'm leaning towards that view as well, except the Liverpool bit (break John McMasters leg will you? Cheating Scouse cunts)

He's already the SFA's performance director... are you suggesting appointing him as the national team coach?

Interesting shout if so, I know that the Vampire is seriously well respected as a coach. Good player too, rarely (if ever) let Scotland down and effectively gave you two players (midfielder and forward) for the price of one.

Ha, nah not suggesting him as coach, just wondering how good a job everyone thinks he might do, or like Dave Min says, is he just a typical SFA suck up?

Forgot to ask @@Pudgie if Shinnie plays against Gibralter does his position count in the "SHINNIEWATCH"??

Needs to be a massive clearout. Darren fletcher, Maloney, mulgrew, greer, mcgregor, Morrison and Hutton shouldn't be picked again as there just past it and never going to be good enough to get us into a major competition. Ryan Fraser, Ryan Christie and Ryan Gauld need to be phased into the squad as these 3 guys are the future of Scotland's attack. Hand mcarthur the captaincy as he is at a good age and has become a brilliant player. I think Ryan Jack should be given a chance alongside him but I still believe that brown will start for Scotland for another year or so. James Forrest should never be called up again, he is useless. I think Rhodes should also be given a chance as having seen him twice this season, he's a far better player than Steven Fletcher. We just need to get away from strachans favourites

Fully agree with this. Get all these cunts to fuck. Announce that the target is qualification for the next euros. World Cup qualifiers will be a bonus if we qualify but not the primary target. Build these young players into the national team over the next 2 years.

That's what needs to happen. That is not what will happen.

It says everything about the current setup when the best player of the season so far, from the team that tops the Scottish Premiership can't even get a strip and we'd rather put two keepers on the bench.

Fuck Scotland.

Me and Roberto ken a quiney from Bmedz that went away 'vvolunteering'. The whole place spent thousands on donations from fund raising in various ways. What followed was a year of pictures of her getting smashed every night. Pissed me right off.

Fucks me right off too. 'Sponsor me so I can do a skydive and build a school in Timbuktu' - fuck off.

Is it missionary aid work you do in Orkney harcus min?

No Bluto.

Fully agree with this. Get all these cunts to fuck. Announce that the target is qualification for the next euros. World Cup qualifiers will be a bonus if we qualify but not the primary target. Build these young players into the national team over the next 2 years.

That's what needs to happen. That is not what will happen.

It says everything about the current setup when the best player of the season so far, from the team that tops the Scottish Premiership can't even get a strip and we'd rather put two keepers on the bench.

Fuck Scotland.

+1 . Except for the fact that the next World Cup has to be the primary target.

Football is not a game of politics , it is not a game of chess where massive thought or studying must take place.

It should be a spontaneous action type game.

Look at Brazil for instance , their philosophy has always been you score 3 , we score 4 type thing.

It's that simple.

We need to maybe try to keep it simple in this country, all this talk of federations and associations amongst officials and so called bigwigs in our set up . What an absolute load of horseshit it is.

Get the form players ( in particular , young players with big energy and pace ) and let them loose on the world.

Time to clear out all these fucking relics and adopt an entire new philosophy.

Football is not a game of politics , it is not a game of chess where massive thought or studying must take place.

Look at Brazil for instance , their philosophy has always been you score 3 , we score 4 type thing.

It's that simple.

We need to maybe try to keep it simple in this country, all this talk of federations and associations amongst officials and so called bigwigs in our set up . What an absolute load of horseshit it is.

Get the form players ( in particular , young players with big energy and pace ) and let them loose on the world.

Maybe Brazil wouldn't be losing to the likes of Chile (great team) if the bothered to teach folk how to defend.

It's that simple.

I'm not saying we should try not to qualify for the World Cup, we clearly should be trying to win every game we play, what I'm saying is, we should make it clear that it's not our primary target. Our primary target should be putting together a squad that can not only qualify for the euros but compete when they get there.

That's a lot of Ryans to throw in at once.

Maybe pick Ryan Esson to guide the younger Ryans.

Forgot to ask @@Pudgie if Shinnie plays against Gibralter does his position count in the "SHINNIEWATCH"??

Thankfully/unfortunately that won't matter as WGS is a Wee Ginger Shitebag. Only question is, will Shinnie make the bench? Maybe we could add which side of the bench he'll sit on as a wee bonus point.

• Upvote 1

Maradona did it for Argentina in 86 & 90. All we need is a Gareth bale or something to come along.

Scottish juvenile fitba, hutcheson vale, salveson from embra. Am sure there is the equivalent big sides at school age in Aberdeen. Anyway, the fat old bams that run the show are more interested in the shitty multitude of cups they play for on full size pitches. And if your dad is not in the cool gang with the manager, your laddie isn't getting a game. It's a shambles in Scotland, I doubt we'll get any world class player because the criteria for football when your school age is that he must be bigger than the opposition at 13 yrs old.

• Upvote 1

Maradona did it for Argentina in 86 & 90. All we need is a Gareth bale or something to come along.

Scottish juvenile fitba, hutcheson vale, salveson from embra. Am sure there is the equivalent big sides at school age in Aberdeen. Anyway, the fat old bams that run the show are more interested in the shitty multitude of cups they play for on full size pitches. And if your dad is not in the cool gang with the manager, your laddie isn't getting a game. It's a shambles in Scotland, I doubt we'll get any world class player because the criteria for football when your school age is that he must be bigger than the opposition at 13 yrs old.

Give that man a cigar.

Not just in Aberdeen either mate , it's everywhere.

Some of the volunteer coaches don't even teach the kids to pass.

Utter fucking madness.