Ross County V Aberdeen (2 - 0)

Looking for a 1-0, or 2-1 us but have have backed County at 13/2 for a pick-me-up should we lose. It'll be very close though and can see a draw...

I don't understand this logic of betting against the team you support at all. I just could not bet against the Dons , no matter what.

Of all the things you could bet on, there must be literally thousands....?

I don't understand this logic of betting against the team you support at all. I just could not bet against the Dons , no matter what.

Of all the things you could bet on, there must be literally thousands....?

I know where you're coming from. I just do it in games where I THINK we might lose, and I do it simply to buy myself free beer should we lose, honest, it's as simple as that. If we win and I lose my stake I'm chuffed and don't give a shit. Maybe a bit weird but it's what I do, and believe me I am definitely NOT a hun or a tim, and never will be...

Ross county's centre midfield pairing is quite strong, I rate Irvine. Also their new captain Andrew Davies was Bradfords player of the year last season and rejected a new contract with them to sign for Ross county(weird one), mind this is a Bradford team that got to the fa cup semi final last season. Also Liam Boyce has been banging in the goals this season so this will be one of the toughest games we'll have all season I think.

Ross county's centre midfield pairing is quite strong, I rate Irvine. Also their new captain Andrew Davies was Bradfords player of the year last season and rejected a new contract with them to sign for Ross county(weird one), mind this is a Bradford team that got to the fa cup semi final last season. Also Liam Boyce has been banging in the goals this season so this will be one of the toughest games we'll have all season I think.

Yip, and they've signed some whirlwind superstar Richard Foster. A force to be reckoned with.

I know where you're coming from. I just do it in games where I THINK we might lose, and I do it simply to buy myself free beer should we lose, honest, it's as simple as that. If we win and I lose my stake I'm chuffed and don't give a shit. Maybe a bit weird but it's what I do, and believe me I am definitely NOT a hun or a tim, and never will be...

Hun idiot

That Jackson Irvine seems to be a good player.

Let's get out there from the get go and on it like a car bonnet. No mercy, Ross coonty need annhialated by our sheer 'kin awesomeness.

I've never understood this phrase. Is it simply because it rhymes?

Think this will be a tricky game for us so a 1-0 win would be perfect.

Ward

Logan Taylor Quinn Considine

McGinn Jack McLean Shinnie Hayes

Rooney