Gibraltar V Scotland (0 - 6)

So it's the same every fucking trip, one of the main reasons I can't be arsed with going to watch Scotland that and having to cheer on lego chewers like Scott Brown.

so the guys posts on facebook, he's not representative of the whole support.

I don't like scott brown either but it doesn't stop me supporting the team, do you stop your support for Aberdeen when they play a player you don't like?

So it's the same every fucking trip, one of the main reasons I can't be arsed with going to watch Scotland that and having to cheer on lego chewers like Scott Brown.

You cannot be arsed going to Scotland games because guys take photos every time they go?

International fitba is shite. There are plenty glue pots who go to Scotland games. They are not the reason you don't go.

Some of the TA I saw going to Georgia on an Amsterdam flight when I was heading to work were quite cringeworthy, the guy Duncan that's always wheeled out on North Tonight was there loves himself, did he once have something to do with the Dons supporters?

Infamously came back from a Dons trip in Europe (Skonto RIga I think) to have his boss waiting for him at the airport.

He had phoned in sick.

Sacked on the spot in front of his mates.

Infamously came back from a Dons trip in Europe (Skonto RIga I think) to have his boss waiting for him at the airport.

He had phoned in sick.

Sacked on the spot in front of his mates.

Not the brightest then, he always used to be on the news a sort of Mr Know All about the Dons never even seen him at Pittodrie in recent times

I recall the glory days of the 80s, the Scotland games were massive, I recall great occasions 3-1 against Spain at hampden, 2-0 against France on a night of heavy rain Leighton was superb,

The squad had qua in every position and despite the fact the back four picked itself for a decade, those in reserve were top notch too.

The fact Grant Hanley is a first pick for us and in the 80s Alan Hansen could only win 26 caps is quite depressing

some of the dons fans I saw in madrid were a mess so whats your point?

Maybe you could enlighten us all as to what the correct attire and behaviour should be at the football?

To be fair, Aberdeen fans are a bunch of mongs too.

which begs the question, why are you friends with them on facebook?

ive started a new thing...if I would go out of my way NOT to talk to someone on my FB list, that I see in the actual street...they're going to fall by the cull im about to initiate

Well, I think I'm pals with 4 that were away ( 2 different groups of people). Any time they get tagged in stuff, or "like" statuses etc it comes up.

I don't know why I bother with Facebook, that's another story. I'm just pointing out the fact that the "Tartan Army" spend a lot of time on the internet showing off that they were away. That's in comparison with Aberdeen fans in Gronigen/Rijeka/Riga over the past couple of years. Just an observation I've had.