Aberdeen Vs Motherwell (1 - 1)

You find a website tragic? Trainers tragic? The word belters?

You need to narrow it down before I can be offended...

Buying your kid 'labels'. Your kid wouldn't have a clue what she's wearing , are you doing it for yourself/missus cos i'm pretty sure you can't be doing it for your kid...is is it about 'status'? Weird (perhaps only to me). Pretty sure New Balance pay the same shitty pay rates as asda no name brand pay asian/african workers. Like i said, no offence....you seem pretty sound, otherwise.

• Upvote 5

Good willies and Pawlett can gtf.

I'd be very happy if those 2 cunts never played for the Dons again.

Pair of useless fucking ball bags.

No player was worse than pawlett , missed several chances , stole a very easy header from Rooney by attempting the worst overhead kick I have ever seen . He has had plenty chances now get to fuck . no idea what is wrong with Hayes but he has been Awfull all season . Thank fuck we have Danny Ward .

FFS. Just got that flashbackl.

What an absolute fucking balloon.

Shocking stuff

Can't wait for next week!

:omg::omg::omg:

I ken.

Anybody got a fucking clue where we was playing when he came on?

Next to the tunnel apparently.

I've not read this thread but just been reading all the happy clappers comments elsewhere. By fuck we have some idiots in our support if they don't think our team doesn't deserve criticism. A whole fucking point against Motherwell. Just fucking great.

I had a happy clapper sitting next to me yesterday.

An utter fuckwit of the highest order.

Gave a running commentary of the entire RDS negative comments/shouts.

What a fucking torture.

Had to intervene just to shut the cunt up.

I had a happy clapper sitting next to me yesterday.

An utter fuckwit of the highest order.

Gave a running commentary of the entire RDS negative comments/shouts.

What a fucking torture.

Had to intervene just to shut the cunt up.

I had a cunt behind me who was more interested in telling the two lassies next to him about how his wife was getting her hair done, how they were going the cinema later, Internet dating, Portugal, and relief workers at his wo k. FFS ken the fitba was push but we don't want hear your life story

And from the highlights:

Pawlett #1. On the deck . Disappointing (as was McGinns lack of lunge to make sure)

Pawlett #2. Overhead kick. Understandable. Does Rooney shout? Does Pawlett listen?

Pawlett #3. The one on the deck. Not even a save to be made??!?

I remember in the game 3 runs from deep by Hayes that looked close and also one where we broke and he played Goodwillie in? Not even close enough for the highlights then!

I actually thought this was one of Pawlett's better games as he was actually involved! He made the wrong decision pretty much every time right enough.

Reynold's goal was clearly onside which is frustrating as we were well on top during that spell so 2-0 would've killed it. Also no idea how Goodwillie managed to cock it up so badly when he looked to be sent clean through on goal - his feet look confused every time the ball comes to them. In the end we were hanging on.

Going by the highlights we could have been 3/4 nil up before they scored. How many goals has McDonald scored against us? So for him to be given that amount of space for his header was criminal. Great save at the end from Ward to save a point, so at least that is the end of the defeats.

An absolutely terrible first half of football, neither team deserved to go in with a goal. Second half I thought we came out and played some decent football for 20-25 minutes and should have killed the game. Goal came against the run of play at the time, but nervous after that for the few minutes I saw before fucking off early to catch a train.

First half on Saturday was dreadful no team looked great although thought Motherwell played the better stuff and if any side deserved to go in at half time 1-0 up it was Motherwell - we can count ourselves lucky in that respect.

First 30minutes of the 2nd half? Brilliant. Was like the Aberdeen down at Tynecastle a few weeks back - absolutely dominated and should have went 2 or 3 up.

Then when they scored all of sudden the momentum changed and motherwell looked likely to score 2 or 3 - Like everyone else is saying, Danny Ward saved us! Some cracking reflexes.

Not sure if it's a confidence thing or what but what I think it is, is teams have sussed out how to play us.

McInnes has always played slow tempo football, which I have said all along and pointed out after the Dundee win earlier in the year, he likes stroking the ball about at the back and waiting for an opponent to make a mistake but I noticed on Saturday at how high Motherwell were pushing up not letting us the opportunity to play out from the back and at our own pace. This resulted in us punting it up every now and then which had zero effect when the punts weren't even going in Rooney's direction.

The major factor in our undoing is our inability to have a back up plan. McInnes plays one way and always has - 2 central defender, full backs pushing on, 2 sitting midfielders, 3 behind the striker all interchanging and then one up top to try and link up play along with getting into the box to score. I think this is the major un-doing in our game. Obviously you can factor in individual mistakes and lack of confidence but I think it stems from this.

All the talk of "something has gone on behind the scenes" is a load of nonsense IMO. McInnes needs a different style of play, teams came to Pittodrie and sat in which aloud us to pass about at our own pace but now they realise if they put pressure on us from the front it startles us and right now we are showing we can't cope with it.

I thought for the first 30minutes on Saturday, our whole team were superb. McLean was picking out passes for fun, pawlett was finding himself in acres of space - just unfortunately couldn't finish his dinner.

The only positive I can see going into the celtic game on Saturday is we are going to play the exact same way against them as we did at pittodrie which hopefully will prove to work again. We beat celtic we cut the gap and everyone will back on the dons band wagon again - a dip in form, but by all means not the worst thing to happen. It's taking longer than expected to get out but I have faith that we will.

Positives - Up until they scored, we looked pretty solid at the back and in the second half we could have scored another 3.

Negatives - First half was pretty dire, we really lacked confidence. Scoring that goal when we did was vital as it raised our game and we were excellent for a spell in second. As soon as they got their goal we let our heads go down and we were back to looking scared and clueless again.

We're not getting the breaks either which isn't helping.

All in all. It was an improvement in parts but it's glaringly obvious that the side is low on confidence for some reason.

McInnes has always played slow tempo football, which I have said all along and pointed out after the Dundee win earlier in the year, he likes stroking the ball about at the back and waiting for an opponent to make a mistake but I noticed on Saturday at how high Motherwell were pushing up not letting us the opportunity to play out from the back and at our own pace. This resulted in us punting it up every now and then which had zero effect when the punts weren't even going in Rooney's direction.

The major factor in our undoing is our inability to have a back up plan. McInnes plays one way and always has - 2 central defender, full backs pushing on, 2 sitting midfielders, 3 behind the striker all interchanging and then one up top to try and link up play along with getting into the box to score. I think this is the major un-doing in our game. Obviously you can factor in individual mistakes and lack of confidence but I think it stems from this.

Re the passing from the back - We simply can't do that with Mark Reynolds. Good defender that can't pass. Also, a lack of Flood dropping deep to collect the ball means we are relying on Kenny MacLean to do that (with Ryan Jack), who then has so little movement in front that it gets punted.

So we had to punt the ball up to a man that gets smaller when he jumps (Rooney), who in the unlikely event he wins a header, flicks it on to a headless chicken (Pawlett), a man off form (Hayes) or a gent that usually has a good 5 minutes each game but hides for the remaining 85 (McGinn). All the while MacLean, our most intelligent player is trying to play a deeper role and struggling.

We could of course play Goodwillie and he can hold the ball up more often and bring the rest (including the full backs) into play, but there's fucking nobody that would score.

Its almost as if we miss Flood.

Correct although see captain's thread why Flood isn't the simple solution either.

With Jack wanting to play deep and McGinn, Hayes and Mclean in front of him then you can either go two up top (which for whatever reason GW and Rooney can't make work) and play the game in their half, or add in "a Robson type player"*** and play the game, as we try to now, along the half way line and pick them off.

***Or thinking out of the box, in the absence of said Robson type player, why not fucking Robson! © Mini or somebody, spot on whoever it was.

To be fair we had enough chances to win a few games.....11 shots and only 2 on target....Reynolds goal did not look offside either...Pawlet missed a few he is way off what we need right now.

Long been our biggest problem under McInnes. Not blaming him directly for our players target hitting skills (or lack of) but it's certainly been VERY poor under his leadership/tactics.

1 in 5 on target is fkn dreadful at this level.