Celtic V Aberdeen (3 - 1)

quite fancy heading along to this but can't find anybody that can be arsed to go along with.

I reckon we will give them a good game, celtic will probably have a lot of the ball and we are a better team on the counter attack.

think we could sneak a result, provided they don't score an early goal and our confidence hits rock bottom.

Aye alright, let's at least try to be positive...

If we can engineer a win (presumably through a combination of solid defending and counter-attacking like 1970s West Germany) then it would be just the result to get the season back on track, get a shitload of confidence back into the squad and overcome whatever dressing room gremlins are currently holding the players back.

McLean needs to moved back to the attacking midfield role, the one where he's put in his best performances at and where he's scored goals for us. Rooney must start, goodwillie needs to be sent to outer Mongolia for the rest of the season, Ryan Jack needs to find some testicles, Hayes needs a rocket up his ass................ if this all happens we can win.

Wouldn't put consi back in , he is always Awfull against Celtic . Need to sort out the midfield so it's who comes in to partner jack is the main thing . Shinnie does well there but feel we need him LB for this one . Pawlett out the team cos he's gash and can't see Goodwillie scoring against them so would opt for Rooney .

Honestly can't see the negativity here. The tims are dire, their style of play suits McInnes down to a tee. Other teams seem to have worked out how to play us but Ronnie Delia couldn't see trees if he was dumped in the middle of a forrest. We'll beat them and it will make the last 4 league games and results all the more sickening.

Aberdeen cannot put the ball in the net at the moment, what the fricking hell are they doing at the training sessions, they will have a hard time making the top 6 Celtic will thrash them the will to win has gone from this shower of prima donnas and most of them are signed up for 2 to 3 years.??????????????????????????/ Plus that idiot that wrights in the press and journal Charlie chann needs to give up reporting. 6-0 celtic maybe 9 again. or another record to beat magoo 10.

Easy for the heart to over rule the head & give us some deluded confidence going into this game but the team of last month or so have shown nothing what so ever to justify this delusion.

Team is full of bottlers at the moment. Are they able to step up again to match Celtic at parkhead? I fail to believe they can.

I think Commons will rip the piss out of them.

Aberdeen cannot put the ball in the net at the moment, what the fricking hell are they doing at the training sessions, they will have a hard time making the top 6 Celtic will thrash them the will to win has gone from this shower of prima donnas and most of them are signed up for 2 to 3 years.??????????????????????????/ Plus that idiot that wrights in the press and journal Charlie chann needs to give up reporting. 6-0 celtic maybe 9 again. or another record to beat magoo 10.

You are a mong.

• Upvote 2

Leaving Shinnie at left back is an interesting shout given Consi horrendous record versus Celtic. However pretty sure we'll go with the side that beat them at home. With Reynolds in for Quinn.

Ward

Logan Taylor Reynolds Considine

Jack Shinnie

McGinn McLean Hayes

Rooney

subs: Brown, Quinn, McLaughlin, Flood, Goodwillie, Pawlett, Robson

others: Smith, Parker

attendance: 43,500

prediction: 3-1 Celtic. Boyata, Commons x 2 and Taylor

Leaving Shinnie at left back is an interesting shout given Consi horrendous record versus Celtic. However pretty sure we'll go with the side that beat them at home. With Reynolds in for Quinn.

Ward

Jack Shinnie

McGinn McLean Hayes

Rooney

I think the chance for those scummy cunts to come out & take the piss out of us after our 'bubble bursting' will see a pretty much sell out for the first time in a while for them in a league game.

Think the Tims will have a massive point to prove on Saturday. They've been lucky we've fucked up the past few weeks. They loose and it puts the wind back in our sails again, Win and their fans will see it as the league being won already.

They are rotten but unfortunately they have the ability to raise their game they also have the advantage of having a 12th man in the referee.

Ward

Jack Shinnie

McGinn McLean Hayes

Rooney

I canna see Rooney starting this een.

McWinless will see this as a Goodwillie type game.

I couldn't care less if we started our Under 20s squad, as long as we win.

I can't see it, I wish I had @@ebbe 's positivity, perhaps a couple morgans and I will but at this stage, I can see us losing 3-0 (a penalty and red card against us also).

I'll still be in full voice.

Risky business playing these cunts putting some under agers in.

I couldn't care less if we started our Under 20s squad, as long as we win.

I can't see it, I wish I had @@ebbe 's positivity, perhaps a couple morgans and I will but at this stage, I can see us losing 3-0 (a penalty and red card against us also).

I'll still be in full voice.

Mind the game where Paterson done that at Parkhead?

Muirhead and Richard Buckley were outstanding.

What a win.