Celtic V Aberdeen (3 - 1)

That would be the reason for me keeping Considine out of the starting line up tomorrow. Can't afford to go down to 10 men - and with Griffiths getting in behind Considine there's always that risk.

Quinn doesnt have the pace to keep up with Thumb. I cant see any other option but to play Considine tomorrow.

You can sit with @@Dirty_Teuch. She'll have her missus with her imorn.

:laughing::applause:

Well played.

I can see Goodwillie playing because he allows other players to score. He seems to have a knack for drawing out the centre halfs and creating space for Pawlett/McLean as evidenced in the Rijeka game. In fact, I've no idea who's going to start up front. Good problem to have!

I can see Goodwillie playing because he allows other players to score. He seems to have a knack for drawing out the centre halfs and creating space for Pawlett/McLean as evidenced in the Rijeka game. In fact, I've no idea who's going to start up front. Good problem to have!

@@Roberto, this may be the worst excuse for Goodwillie I've heard yet

:clangers2:

He's clearly fishing...

My fishing radar is normally quite acute too. Ah well.

I also think/fear that Evilpenis will be given the nod tomorrow. The excuse will be that we need someone to 'hold the ball up'. Actually not a bad idea in principle as we probably won't see much of the thing tomorrow, but I would prefer to think of it as having someone in the box who can actually take what few chances will come our way.

@@Roberto, this may be the worst excuse for Goodwillie I've heard yet

:clangers2:

Which is why I don't think he works as an out and out striker. Usually I'd play Goodwillie and Rooney if I was to play Goodwillie, but our midfield movement will have their defence tied in knots. Having someone who'll move away from the goal drawing defenders out could win us the game tomorrow. Rooney just won't get the service the more I think of it.

If I had my way Goodwillie would never play again...he's shit...I'd go with either or both McLean/ Rooney as striker

Hard to disagree anymore. We're just not getting anything from him

Which is why I don't think he works as an out and out striker. Usually I'd play Goodwillie and Rooney if I was to play Goodwillie, but our midfield movement will have their defence tied in knots. Having someone who'll move away from the goal drawing defenders out could win us the game tomorrow. Rooney just won't get the service the more I think of it.

King Kenny can do that if he doesn't have to spend all his time tracking back to help Union Jack out. Shinnie will be there though breaking up the play which will hopefully give Union Jack some time on the ball to spread out wide.

I honestly do think witht the right tactics, we'll smash the cunts imorn.

The game will be won at 2pm when the teams are announced.

Hard to disagree anymore. We're just not getting anything from him

King Kenny can do that if he doesn't have to spend all his time tracking back to help Union Jack out. Shinnie will be there though breaking up the play which will hopefully give Union Jack some time on the ball to spread out wide.

I honestly do think witht the right tactics, we'll smash the cunts imorn.

The game will be won at 2pm when the teams are announced.

I'll say the game will most certainly be decided before 3pm!

Cannot see Aberdeen giving celtic any problem tomorrow if they keep performing like the last 5 games. Looks like the desire to win has left the whole team. They cant seem to find a way to put the ball in the net. The other teams in the league besides celtic have scored some and more spectacular goals than Aberdeen have this season. If the Manager and Directors are happy with this then its an insult to the supporters who spend their well earned money watching them at home and away matches each week. If they go 8 games without a win and get knocked out of the Scottish cup by Championship, First or second division side or highland league side which is possible on their last 5 performances, then mcinnes and most of them should pack up. Shinnie must be wondering if he should have stayed at Inverness.

Cannot see Aberdeen giving celtic any problem tomorrow if they keep performing like the last 5 games. Looks like the desire to win has left the whole team. They cant seem to find a way to put the ball in the net. The other teams in the league besides celtic have scored some and more spectacular goals than Aberdeen have this season. If the Manager and Directors are happy with this then its an insult to the supporters who spend their well earned money watching them at home and away matches each week. If they go 8 games without a win and get knocked out of the Scottish cup by Championship, First or second division side or highland league side which is possible on their last 5 performances, then mcinnes and most of them should pack up. Shinnie must be wondering if he should have stayed at Inverness.

#topbantz

I started reading this then after the first sentence I decided to go for a pish even though I wisna needin ane.