Celtic V Aberdeen (3 - 1)

Someone can link you to it if it hasn't been deleted... otherwise I'll upload picture tomorrow.

On the twitter page you don't get to see the celtic Frankenstein's Monster. It's not as bad when you see it here and our one looks kind of red. I can see why it looks much more horrendous on the twitter page with the tim missing and our monster black.

Back the Bhoys as they set out to spook the Dons this Saturday,

CSgjELEWIAAtHpd.jpg

Their defence really are shite. If The Dons attack can get in advanced positions, the likes of Pawlett could have a field-day. It's getting the ball that far up the park that is the challenge. Once there, they haven't got anything at the back to worry about until you get to the 'keeper - and he's nae great shakes.

2-1 The Dons.

Ward

Logan Taylor Reynolds Considine

Jack Shinnie

McGinn McLean Hayes

Rooney/Goodwillie

Team picks itself bar the striker. Play the European team and get at the bastards. Play like we did in the first half of the 4-0 game and we'll destroy them!

Agreed.

Goodwillie coming on against 'Well has swerved me. Wouldn't be surprised to see Goodie start but I do think it'll be Rooney.

There's no need to play Goodwiliie when Rooney is fit.

Rooney scores goals so will start.

Yeah, but Goodwillie, but, but, he has a good touch.

IF Goodwillie would add goals, then it's a no brainer to play him, but he doesn't.

Cant disagree.

We unfortunately haven't seen much of the player we know David Goodwillie is capable off. In fact, all we've seen from him has been dross. (bar the odd moment)

The pair of them together might be a shout but our midfield just isn't strong enough and I think McInnes knows that. If only Jack would grow a set and start taking some responsibility we'd be un fucking stoppable.

Unfortunately, that means Jack will be without Shinnie holding is hand as Maclean is too attacking. Brown will steamroll it.

I think for the midfields sake, Considine has to play. He also gives us a good ariel presence. He's by the far the best headerer of the ball at the club.

I'd agree.

It always strikes me as strange Ash Taylor's inability to get a proper head on the ball.

More often than not it seems to go skyward rather than forward, or he loses the Ariel battle which is odd seeing as he's a bit of a unit.

Deary me boys. He maybe gets up well but more often than not he had no idea which direction he is heading the ball.

Roberto making his debut on the big bhoys bus tomorrow for sound as fuck folk.

Sound as fuck cunts still left to debut

Dazzy

Tommo

Ollie

BBB

Spamx3

EPK

Poodler (has bottled it twice)

Harcus

Just seen this. I think it's only Hamilton I said I would come then couldn't make it isn't it?

Anyway, I'm only going on a bus if there's folk on it that can actually Hud a drink and have a carry on:

Just seen this. I think it's only Hamilton I said I would come then couldn't make it isn't it?

Anyway, I'm only going on a bus if there's folk on it that can actually Hud a drink and have a carry on:

You'll have to wait until I get home then.

We can get off the bus early for a tear up. There will be no repercussions to doing that I can assure you.

@@ebbe

Deary me boys. He maybe gets up well but more often than not he had no idea which direction he is heading the ball.

As long as it's in the oppostions onion bag.

Mind his header away to Dundee last season? Expertly guided it in. I was celebrating before it hit his head.

As long as it's in the oppostions onion bag.

Mind his header away to Dundee last season? Expertly guided it in. I was celebrating before it hit his head.

He's scored a few good headers in his time, that's not up for debate. Taylor had a great one against St Johnstone too. Defensively speaking I don't think Consi is great in the air.

They way both have been playing I'd just toss a coin.

May have been yourself that said it but I think Considine at the back is more beneficial tomorrow.

Agree with that. All of them will have to be on their top game tomorrow whoever plays. Commons and Thumb having been looking in form.

Agree with that. All of them will have to be on their top game tomorrow whoever plays. Commons and Thumb having been looking in form.

That would be the reason for me keeping Considine out of the starting line up tomorrow. Can't afford to go down to 10 men - and with Griffiths getting in behind Considine there's always that risk.