Pupil Stabbed At Aberdeen School

zander

The shaved ape and the foundry boy are lowering us to the victims. We could be doing a minute applause for a guy who bullied another boy into snapping. Was he a regular at pittodrie, did he support Aberdeen?

Anyone who is tragically killed in Aberdeen. Are we going to have an minute applause for them?

There's only one guy who deserves anything like this is your guys like Norman.

Norman was at the under 20 game last weekend at Pittodrie, he's looking well, not seen him in ages. Totally agree with that sentiment though, he's a great character and will hopefully be honoured properly when he passes.

I'd quite like yous cunts to lay on at least a Cheesepipes pre match hi tea if I meet my maker.

Choose a cocaine friendly venue, Parkhill Garden center could provide the baking and I think a good time could be had.

My kids can then fleece you all for pound coins.

In fact if it does go down, show this to my family and it should be enough to make it happen.

In the event of you dying before me I will start a shitebook account and let everyone know you were a fervent hun. I'll get the hoardes at Ibrox to do some kind of send off involving flutes, Paul Gascoigne and teddy bears in the 69th minute of a match when they entertain Smeltic.

Being the nice guy I am, I will then suicide bomb it, taking out thousands of the cunts.

• Upvote 2

In the event of you dying before me I will start a shitebook account and let everyone know you were a fervent hun. I'll get the hoardes at Ibrox to do some kind of send off involving flutes, Paul Gascoigne and teddy bears in the 69th minute of a match when they entertain Smeltic.

Being the nice guy I am, I will then suicide bomb it, taking out thousands of the cunts.

Couple of minutes later and you'd cause an all out riot.

• Upvote 1

I'd quite like yous cunts to lay on at least a Cheesepipes pre match hi tea if I meet my maker.

Choose a cocaine friendly venue, Parkhill Garden center could provide the baking and I think a good time could be had.

My kids can then fleece you all for pound coins.

In fact if it does go down, show this to my family and it should be enough to make it happen.

Just this post or your AFC Chat history? ;)

• Upvote 2

What about the guy who died after being found unconscious on the street? Or the guy who died in the crash on the A90 last week?

Both recent tragedies which will be ignored by these fan boys.

When is the wee stabber scrote back in court? Deserves everything he gets no matter what the circumstances of the incident. Bailey might not be innocent in the whole event but nothing can justify the actions of the emo.

Aw, cute.

Chuts cant face the thought of life without pipes.

proper shunju