What Went Wrong On Aberdeen-Mad?

terenceandphilip

Make sure Poodler isn't on their bus ffs, fiend for young girls on the white lightning.

He'll have them destroyed by Dundee, they'd never be able to walk to the game. :(

It;s why I don't go the Ullevi, train is safer.

I don't intoxicate them I just do it sober so that they have to live with the memory.

Just found this thread, so I might as well add my two cents. I know EVERYONE wants me to.

I got banned from that forum too, within a few weeks of joining footymad and posting on the Aberdeen and Spurs forums - those being my teams. Only time this has ever happened to me in years of using messageboards. There was a thread about some football thing (oh really) and the mod posted "We're going to refer to the chat on this thread on Northsound tonight"

I posted something daft immediately after like "Oh no, I hope I don't say anything rude here that gets read out on the radio, like farty boobies or bums and wee"

Literally that childish, I was bored at work as usual. Not even proper sweary, just daft.

Banned. No warning, no message, nothing.

The site crashed a week later. These two incidents are completely unrelated.

:wtf:

I wonder if Jannie_Versace is a member here?

He banned me. School janitor if I remember correctly.

Him or CaddyCarhandle were the main suspects for banning me, North London Derby morning it happened.

Was in a pub early for a meet and got a text from a pal who posts on adMad that i was banned, set me in a lovely mood for some gooner bashing.

Guest milne_afc

Him or CaddyCarhandle were the main suspects for banning me, North London Derby morning it happened.

Was in a pub early for a meet and got a text from a pal who posts on adMad that i was banned, set me in a lovely mood for some gooner bashing.

At least they're just Internet personas.

You sound awful in real life to be fair.