Hamilton V Aberdeen (1 - 1)

The first time under McInnes Ive experienced being surrounded by folks booing at the players as they applauded us at full time.

We've played shit before under Deek, but cant remember the team getting booed off....certainly not by away fans.

I dunno - lets get crazy for a bit; drop folks for young uns - bring back Lawrence....a few 'surprises' to light the fire under the 'first names on the teamsheet'.

The current form is certainly a mystery, but as Willie Miller has repeatedly said we are diabolical in defence. At the beginning of the season our defence was actually sound, we had found a keeper and Taylor had been fairly reliable. Now....? The complete opposite (apart from Ward who saves us from even worse results).

Logan as others have said is simply not bothered any more and he needs to leave the club sooner rather than later. The amount of misplaced passes he made was again unacceptable.

Taylor? Who knows why he has changed so dramatically but he needs to be rested. Considine should be used as centre half for a run of at least 4 games to see if he can finally claim that position.

I disagree with others who suggested that a draw was a fair result - Hamilton dominated the first half in particular despite being behind.

McInnes? I hope he can turn things around. We owe him a reasonable amount of time after what he has achieved for the club but eventually this kind of form will be impossible to ignore.

Didn't see the game so just speculating but normally when a team is losing after an early goal they chase the game & tend to have the more possession. Guessing we tried (poorly) to defend a 1-0 lead & hit on the break.

We are pretty damn shite right now though. Lucky if we are even a top six team on form right now.

Our start to the season is now a very distant memory & the team needs a good boot up the arse.

Didn't see the game so just speculating but normally when a team is losing after an early goal they chase the game & tend to have the more possession. Guessing we tried (poorly) to defend a 1-0 lead & hit on the break.

We are pretty damn shite right now though. Lucky if we are even a top six team on form right now.

Our start to the season is now a very distant memory & the team needs a good boot up the arse.

Hamilton controlled the midfield and seemed to win every 50/50 ball. They had a few attempts on goal and should have done better on several occasions.

I agree that our form is so bad that we are probably only as good as the teams around mid-table. It seems remarkable after a great start and the 1st half performance at Tynecastle in particular.

Unfortunately it now appears that we were deluded.

The first time under McInnes Ive experienced being surrounded by folks booing at the players as they applauded us at full time.

We've played shit before under Deek, but cant remember the team getting booed off....certainly not by away fans.

I dunno - lets get crazy for a bit; drop folks for young uns - bring back Lawrence....a few 'surprises' to light the fire under the 'first names on the teamsheet'.

Did you watch St Mirren on Friday ??

He is down there for a reason

And not exactly performing as well we'd have hoped. I got slated about a year or so ago for saying he was pish but apart from dayts I was the only one who had ever seen him in action.

Personally think we should be looking at taking in another striker and binning Parker.

Hamilton controlled the midfield and seemed to win every 50/50 ball. They had a few attempts on goal and should have done better on several occasions.

I agree that our form is so bad that we are probably only as good as the teams around mid-table. It seems remarkable after a great start and the 1st half performance at Tynecastle in particular.

Unfortunately it now appears that we were deluded.

I think when you look back you can see that we were fortunate to win some of those games, particularly Partick away. I don't think we're playing that much better then than now, some notable games aside, but football's about winning so nobody was bothered. Now we're not winning and still playing pish. Hopefully we can beat Ross County on Saturday but it does look like our season is coming down to how we do in the Scottish.

Im sure...just throwing things out there.

In the past theres always been hope...but just now its like, this is clearly our 'best' eleven on paper; the culmination of mcinnes work and endeavour...yet we're on our worst run under him. Maybe shanks is doing bad owing to being in a shit team...there has to be a reason we were (in the main) creaming our underwear over him.

And not exactly performing as well we'd have hoped. I got slated about a year or so ago for saying he was pish but apart from dayts I was the only one who had ever seen him in action.

Personally think we should be looking at taking in another striker and binning Parker.

The boy McManus at Fleetwood looks quality.

Im sure...just throwing things out there.

In the past theres always been hope...but just now its like, this is clearly our 'best' eleven on paper; the culmination of mcinnes work and endeavour...yet we're on our worst run under him. Maybe shanks is doing bad owing to being in a shit team...there has to be a reason we were (in the main) creaming our underwear over him.

Because he was scoring tap ins for the U20s?

Any chance he ever got last season for us he blew. He missed 3 or 4 glaring sitters.

I concur, he's cack.

I'd personally like to see a return to proper reserve football, too big of a jump to go from under 20's to the first team, the kids even got ripped apart from a highland league outfit, Turrif took them apart in pre season.

Questions really need asked about some of the Mcinnes signing of late, Parker and the full back from Liverpool are way short of the grade required, did he really watch them before signing them, is that the best out there?

Those two have been disastrous signings... with numbers tight, we can't afford to keep dross in reserve. Total waste of our head-count. We need some competition for places!

Questions really need asked about some of the Mcinnes signing of late, Parker and the full back from Liverpool are way short of the grade required, did he really watch them before signing them, is that the best out there?

You can add Goodwillie and Taylor of late to that list as well