Referee For Next Game Thread

And that's pretty bad considering Collum ruins almost every game he referees.

True Collum is incompetent for sure but his bias is only against any threat to Celtic.

Thomson is biased against any threat to sevco & also against all those who hate sevco & all those that sevco hate.

Reckon it's fairly safe to say we are a far bigger threat to & hated more than hearts by them

To put it all down to utter incompetence is just pure idiocy. As there is no way in hell that none of them didn't grow up favouring a team & chances are that the majority are inclined to one or other cheek.

Asking them to act 100% professionally is the only real problem & that is where the biggest problem lays imo

• 1 month later...

Lol.

Russian tv football commentator quits & walks out halfway through second half of Russian 1st div game because he became so enraged at the refereeing, leaving viewers to watch the remainder of game in silence

Ffs surely our refs are bad enough for a few of our commentators to do the same.

RedTv's Andrew Shinie to lead the way pls

no one is beyond scrutiny

however no matter who we get, it will be the usual "Gollum again - no points for us", "Thompson again - no points for us"

do you know for example that the rangers fans are convinced collum supports celtic and the celtic fans are convinced he supports rangers?

it is pathetic, grow up is my message

I don't care what the rangers and celtic fans think tbh.

And I'm not one to blame the refs every game.

But our refs are totally comprised in my opinion and no amount of naive it can't happen in Scotland shite can change that.

• 2 weeks later...