Hearts V Aberdeen (1 - 0)

What a horrifically bad performance that was. We are very fortunate that Hearts are actually mediocre to only be only 1-0 down.

It's not as if Hearts created.They pumped the ball forward and waited for us to fuck it up at the back every time, which we obligingly did too often.

Exactly how match fit is Robson?

Our mid needs to get it's head down and start fighting back. Defence needs to pull their shit together and start making solid challenges, and Rooney on his own... has he won a single ball today?

I would hazard a guess robbo is not match fit, but I'd been pushing for him to play in last two games , in preparation for this one.

Sorry mate but you are miles out with that comment. Do you really think our problems stem from Rooney over Goodwille?

We have no midfield whatsover and cannot defend. That is why we are going to lose this tie.

Did I say that?

It was a comment directly about what Rooney brings in a game like this and what Goodwillie brings.

Read the fucking comment and read what I've posted before it in other comments.

What we are missing is jack. Anyone who still thinks flood and Shinnie are the answer together in midfield and jack should not play need only look at our midfield in that 45 minutes

They are bigger than us all over the park.

Finally they are showing some aggression (after 2 games this season where they were limp).

Its a heavy pitch, and narrow.

This is a classic Levein team and has classic Levein win written all over it.

Unless..

McInnes can come up with a really significant tactical change, massive attitude change from the players and probably a personnel change too.

Did I say that?

It was a comment directly about what Rooney brings in a game like this and what Goodwillie brings.

Read the fucking comment and read what I've posted before it in other comments.

What we are missing is jack. Anyone who still thinks flood and Shinnie are the answer together in midfield and jack should not play need only look at our midfield in that 45 minutes

Aye, we need a Jack, but I'd rather have a trolley Jack than a Ryan Jack. At east a trolley Jack would lift things.P
  • Upvote 1